Glastocam!

pauladam

18 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

So since yesterday the front of the Pyramid Stage has had it's skin added and the frames for the screens have started to be assembled and the bits where The Other Stage were have now gone???

Screen Shot 2016-05-14 at 18.21.39.png

That's from last year...

5 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Lot's of little borrowers working in front of the Pyramid (and the other stage!). Definitely looks like the Pyramid will be looking more and more complete as the days go by this week! 

lilpeeps.PNG

do you think the borrowers get the feeling some one is watching them?

55 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I'm almost over the pyramid getting dressed now.

Eagerly anticipating the first glimpse of superfence.

What have I become :(

I'm all about the John Peel tent, although I doubt that'll go up for at least another 2 weeks yet. But that won't stop me checking every 10 minutes anyway.

Is it me, or is the Pyramid skin starting to look a little tired? Like it's getting a little saggy?

A younger and more naive Junglist1981 used to think that it was actually clad in metal, such was the tautness of the material. Wouldn't make that mistake these days.