Glastocam!

pauladam

9 minutes ago, Padgey said:

I thought the same but not sure that is the fence as it's not there now.

Weird, you're right. What on earth were those things then?

They're definitely going to start the fence soon - they've been working on the perimeter road above Flagtopia for a few days now.

4 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

Weird, you're right. What on earth were those things then?

They're definitely going to start the fence soon - they've been working on the perimeter road above Flagtopia for a few days now.

Looking at the old pics it starts coming round from the right at around 20th May.  I assume the setup is carried out using the same programme each year as they must've perfected it by now.

23 minutes ago, not worthy said:

so, the distinct line above the park is what?....the fence lying down ready to be put up?

pretty much last chance to sneak in to the site and hide for 6 weeks then!

proper SAS style shitting in a bag 

38 minutes ago, not worthy said:

so, the distinct line above the park is what?....the fence lying down ready to be put up?

pretty much last chance to sneak in to the site and hide for 6 weeks then!

Not quite. These pictures will probably explain it better than I can in words:

superfortress33.jpg

652805663_d970666ae5_b.jpg

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Is it too soon to worry about them doing too much work while the ground is wet?  I'm excited to see things going up but also look at the heavy machinery needed for what they're doing and think maybe it could wait til friday when it's dry!  I guess if the weather was rubbish from now til June 22nd I'd rather they get on with it asap...

7 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Is it too soon to worry about them doing too much work while the ground is wet?  I'm excited to see things going up but also look at the heavy machinery needed for what they're doing and think maybe it could wait til friday when it's dry!  I guess if the weather was rubbish from now til June 22nd I'd rather they get on with it asap...

Yes, much too early. Remember how the ground dried up over the weekend in 2005? I'd say that's only a concern in the week before and by then they have virtually no choice.