Glastocam!

pauladam

On 4/21/2019 at 6:46 PM, Gnomicide said:

Paging @Wickedfaerie

I'm here! Sorry I'm late! Our video camera overheated a few years ago when we had it running constantly - it literally broke down on the Wednesday when everyone arrived! So I'm sorry, we haven't managed to stream a video since then, but after that the festival put up better webcams. Lovely that people remembered it though - I'm glad it was appreciated :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Wickedfaerie said:

I'm here! Sorry I'm late! Our video camera overheated a few years ago when we had it running constantly - it literally broke down on the Wednesday when everyone arrived! So I'm sorry, we haven't managed to stream a video since then, but after that the festival put up better webcams. Lovely that people remembered it though - I'm glad it was appreciated :)

I would think that between the rabid viewers on this site we could fund a new one via a contribution site.

19 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Where will the pier be on this pic? Just to the left?

19 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

dont think we are exactly sure ... but out of this shot to the left I think 

Starting to think we may have been pranked by the Pier location on the map and that it is being built somewhere else out of sight of the webcam!  Seemed odd on the map it was in the most popular campsite, and building it in 8 weeks seems quite a task.  

6 minutes ago, Northtim said:

Starting to think we may have been pranked by the Pier location on the map and that it is being built somewhere else out of sight of the webcam!  Seemed odd on the map it was in the most popular campsite, and building it in 8 weeks seems quite a task.  

im just looking for the IKEA lorry delivering the flatpack pier 

44 minutes ago, Northtim said:

This would make more sense to me than the proposed location.... although the place they put it on the map is obscured by trees, I don't think they could build it there without us noticing.

1 hour ago, Northtim said:

I'd imagine it's being mostly built off site or in the newish barn on site, they'll then bring big sections to where it's going to be build and assemble them with a crane, rather than building and fabricating the whole thing in the fields.

24 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

So today was a little quieter on the M25. But  red gate has 3 of these lorries sat waitingFE14FA20-0682-4C89-A1CF-EDE0D4A19301.thumb.jpeg.c93884d92493fd652415889f87ffdac0.jpegotherwise ground is still hard and dusty. Work going on in the crew camp site putting in the long drop sinks and hand gel stuff

Is that what the fence is put on to be installed?