Glastocam!

pauladam

33 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Just spoke to the avalon guys. Avalon field looks tiny cos the tent is twice the size it should be.  They ordered the wrong one. hence why yhe helter skelter has moved

Thought they had moved it last year as it fits in more with the pier theme. Always thought the Avalon tent was too small anyway! 

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Thought they had moved it last year as it fits in more with the pier theme. Always thought the Avalon tent was too small anyway! 

Yes, you're right. Don't recall the helterskelter in Avalon field last year.

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

Just spoke to the avalon guys. Avalon field looks tiny cos the tent is twice the size it should be.  They ordered the wrong one. hence why yhe helter skelter has moved

I thought it looked big on the overhead photo's that have been posted, though I think the helta skelta moved to Glastonbury-on-Sea last year.

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

There's also a new cut through to the right of the Ridge & furrow directly to avalon field 

Marvellous! If there are big queues at Avalon, I always nip to R&F, sometimes a little cheaper too.

Sorry if I have missed this, but when do they lift the screens at the front of the Pyramid and behind the sound desks. And the crowd barrier. I know they will be fenced off until Friday but seems to be a bit late to be putting them up when the site is full of people tomorrow?!

22 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Sorry if I have missed this, but when do they lift the screens at the front of the Pyramid and behind the sound desks. And the crowd barrier. I know they will be fenced off until Friday but seems to be a bit late to be putting them up when the site is full of people tomorrow?!

Tomorrow I think