Glastocam!

pauladam

I know I am in an echo room here. The site looks amazing this morning.  I spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at the Webcam feed every year (yes, between festivals as well) and this year seems to me to be the most perfect build up weather in living memory. I stayed out of the weather thread until 3 days ago, and even that’s looking good.

Excitement levels building up now, I think MEs usual phrase about “best festival ever” is looking to be nailed on!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neville Street said:

I know I am in an echo room here. The site looks amazing this morning.  I spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at the Webcam feed every year (yes, between festivals as well) and this year seems to me to be the most perfect build up weather in living memory. I stayed out of the weather thread until 3 days ago, and even that’s looking good.

Excitement levels building up now, I think MEs usual phrase about “best festival ever” is looking to be nailed on!

It's not unhealthy! It's really fascinating to watch the progress 🙂

If you'd like to see the build a little more close up then someone is posting little daily vlogs of their work behind the scenes at the festival and its honestly so fascinating seeing it from this perspective. Lots of videos on her profile for those on tiktok:

tiktok.com/@manjimeow/video/7241165846624652571?lang=en

2 hours ago, Joshuwarr said:

If you'd like to see the build a little more close up then someone is posting little daily vlogs of their work behind the scenes at the festival and its honestly so fascinating seeing it from this perspective. Lots of videos on her profile for those on tiktok:

tiktok.com/@manjimeow/video/7241165846624652571?lang=en

Love this. As if block 9 has an onsite crew gym.