Headliners 2016

thewayiam

Muse announcement tomorrow morning.

They are already listed as a headliner rumour on here so it would be interesting to see if this turns out to be a big tour announcement for next year...

TOMORROW: Listen to @MattBellamy's interview on @achrisevans Breakfast Show on @BBCRadio2 for a special announcement at 8:20am BST (1/2)

— muse (@muse)

September 10, 2015

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet his announcement is that he's turning himself in to the authorities, and will be full co-operating with the investigation into how that album cover ever saw the light of day.

That cover has nothing on some of the 'art' they commissioned to go along with the individual tracks... look at this shit

3db96c52e2ea9028d937fcfd415f52a1.png

0e443126cdbfbc1ed1af2f271f4e5c68.png

And then of course there's the music itself.

Drones World Tour 2016:

http://muse.mu/news,the-drones-world-tour-2016_1677.htm

The Drones World Tour will see the band perform for the first time “in the round” from the middle of the arena. This stage design and configuration will give fans a true 360 degree audio/visual sensory experience.

5 April | Dublin, Ireland | 3Arena Dublin

8 April | Manchester, England | Manchester Arena

11 April | London, England | The O2

12 April | London, England | The O2

17 April | Glasgow, Scotland | SSE Hydro

2 May | Lisbon, Portugal | MEO Arena

5 May | Madrid, Spain | Barclaycard Center

14 May | Milan, Italy | Mediolarum Forum

15 May | Milan, Italy | Mediolarum Forum

4 June | Prague, Czech Republic | O2 Arena

Fans in Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Canada and the United States of America…stay tuned.

with that stage setup and further dates around the world, I wouldn't be betting on them making an appearance at Worthy Farm

Edited by ghostdancer1

I for one think Muse are fantastic - their set at Download this year was enormous fun, and they are one of the few bands to arrive this millennium who can truly play a stadium.

However...

Am I the only one that shudders at the thought of 'In the round'? I'm not so keen on dropping my hard-earned to watch the back of the band for half the show. It seems a lot of stadium bands reach a point in their career when they resort to this nonsense, realise that its dumb, and go back to the traditional setup (c/f U2). I mean, if 'In the round' was any good, all shows would be like that, right?

i really like in the round. only seen prince and metallica in this format though, both times had good seats and loved the change from traditional staging.

has definitely got me interested for the muse gigs, though might wait and see as would be awesome to see them on pyramid next year