Latitude Festival 2015

homeravery

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna be posting on here a lot less while I work on my time machine.

:bye:

Seriously though that's incredible. Also what happened to the band billed for the iStage for the time Ed Sheeran played? They just get told they wouldn't be playing or did they cancel or something?

I can't get my head round Russy at Latitude. I look forward to the report.

I can imagine he'll be very pleased.

Edited by dentalplan

I hear Florence for tonight too.

This looks like a pretty special year for Latitude goers! Just a wee bit jealous

It's only special for the handful of festival goers that can get in! The crush to get into Thom Yorke last night was ridiculous because he was on a tiny stage deep in the woods with hardly any capacity, it was quite scary!

It's only special for the handful of festival goers that can get in! The crush to get into Thom Yorke last night was ridiculous because he was on a tiny stage deep in the woods with hardly any capacity, it was quite scary!

Secret small crowd sets aren't a thing now we have Twitter I guess, takes seconds for rumour to spread - never seems to occur to people they'll never get in and like you say, can get scary