Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Penrhos said:

So basically the only change since yesterday is thanks to the local rag publicising the fact SEE had left the add bookings page up which made it appear that tickets were available for sale that the page has been pulled (as it now gives an error message if you try and access it).

so "http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations" now brings up "Page cannot be found".

I still think they'll be a small flash sale Friday afternoon (As I'm in meetings all afternoon).

nope, the addregistrations page never works if you go directly to it

the event page is still up as it has always been:

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2017/worthy-farm/1100001

once you input details, the address changes to the addregistrations page.

not really worth getting into the technically reasons why, but basically the link hasn't been pulled.

2 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

So basically the only change since yesterday is thanks to the local rag publicising the fact SEE had left the add bookings page up which made it appear that tickets were available for sale that the page has been pulled (as it now gives an error message if you try and access it).

so "http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations" now brings up "Page cannot be found".

I still think they'll be a small flash sale Friday afternoon (As I'm in meetings all afternoon).

If you go direct to that page it will - if you go via the 100001 page it will not

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

If the fest needs the tickets so the fest can run, they'll have those tickets.

But their first preference will be to sell them, as everything will have been budgetted on the basis of the public tickets generating a particular amount from all of the public tickets being sold - and it's the last few tickets that are the profit for any show (the tickets before the last ones are what it costs to put on the show).

It's the fest in charge of the tickets, up till the point where the fests says to see they're able to sell them in whatever manner they think appropriate.

As I've said, I don't think the process with the festival has finished yet (or hadn't a few days ago, anyway).

Yeah thats what id just assumed about the last few tickets. An event of this size must need to make alterations and adjustments as the numbers of people on site must still be a bit up in the air right up until june. Good to know its GF deciding on what to do with the last few tickets though, im sure theyd want the general public to buy them over just giving them away.

3 minutes ago, Renfield said:

the only contact im getting for that number is 'your mum' on my contact list.

Awesome comeback!:) welcome to efestivals.

No idea what seetickets number is I'm afraid but I expect google would be able to tell you. If you get through could you ask them if there's going to be a secret resale?

• Downvote 1

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Awesome comeback!:) welcome to efestivals.

No idea what seetickets number is I'm afraid but I expect google would be able to tell you. If you get through could you ask them if there's going to be a secret resale?

Touchè. Yeah, I wasn't sure whether customer service would be the right number to use or if there was a Glastonbury specific line I could reach. I was hoping this forum would know. Also I know someone has mentioned it before on here but website trackers (yawn) which are the best because I downloaded on on my phone called web checker, paid for the pro account, and it's not giving me live update I have to refresh it myself the bag of shit.

2 minutes ago, Renfield said:

Touchè. Yeah, I wasn't sure whether customer service would be the right number to use or if there was a Glastonbury specific line I could reach. I was hoping this forum would know. Also I know someone has mentioned it before on here but website trackers (yawn) which are the best because I downloaded on on my phone called web checker, paid for the pro account, and it's not giving me live update I have to refresh it myself the bag of shit.

Check4change for firefox is awesome