Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

Morning MJ. I'm here til I go to work. I'm refreshing away! 

Above and beyond the call of duty as always Cg!:) you have my everlasting gratitude. Don't let this stop you from getting ready for work mind!

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Above and beyond the call of duty as always Cg!:) you have my everlasting gratitude. Don't let this stop you from getting ready for work mind!

5 minute shower and teeth brush is all I need! When there is one I think it'll be afternoon tho. 

Hi everyone, serial lurker here. Fingers crossed it's today so we might all keep some sanity! 

Sorry if this has been asked before but is it better to monitor http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras or just www.glastonbury.seetickets.com? 

I am in Australia so having to rely on the page checker notifications waking me up so I can try get ticks! 

1 minute ago, emelizz said:

Hi everyone, serial lurker here. Fingers crossed it's today so we might all keep some sanity! 

Sorry if this has been asked before but is it better to monitor http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras or just www.glastonbury.seetickets.com? 

I am in Australia so having to rely on the page checker notifications waking me up so I can try get ticks! 

The bottom one redirects to the top one!:)

40 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm aware the at-least some parts of the festival have yet to finalise their tickets needs (or at least, that's how it was earlier this week).

I believe it's the case that the remaining tickets won't be sold until it's known with certainty that any 'spare' tickets aren't needed by the festival.

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying at all here, but my issue is what if 135k GA tickets sold and nobody wanted a refund? I know it's unlikely but in theory it could happen.

Judging by some of the things that have been said today, it does sound like there may well be a 'flash' sale at some point but the powers that be are not ready to finalise the numbers just yet. Given the huge numbers of vendors, artists and contractors involved this does make sense to me. Patience it seems, will very much be a virtue in our endeavours.

So what local headlines should we expect today?

'Michael Eavis personally giving away the remaining Glastonbury tickets, head down to worthy farm now to be in with a chance!' Maybe Somerset county gazette want that headline.

And for North Somerset times - 'Secret resale dates confirmed for Glastonbury 2017:11:59pm Sunday 25th June'

Edited by lobo

In danger of quoting a friend of a friend story...however one of the supervisors within the Arcadia team has acknowledged that it is common knowledge that flash sales will definately occur....however he didnt know when.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying at all here, but my issue is what if 135k GA tickets sold and nobody wanted a refund? I know it's unlikely but in theory it could happen.

there have definitely been refunds as some people on this thread have had them :)

Just now, ohmygod said:

In danger of quoting a friend of a friend story...however one of the supervisors within the Arcadia team has acknowledged that it is common knowledge that flash sales will definately occur....however he didnt know when.

This has given me light palpitations. 

15 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Well that would work out the same as the situation where extras required for crew etc. was greater than or equal to the number of refunds. (Which is arguably MUCH more likely.)

4 minutes ago, frizzydizzymizzy said:

there have definitely been refunds as some people on this thread have had them :)

I think what nobby was getting at is reference Neil's post suggesting that some crew areas may need more tickets at the moment so they don't know how many they will have to sell. Where would these tickets normally come from if all General allowance tickets sold?

Edited by MilkyJoe
Fucking autocorrect!

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

I think what ninny was getting at is reference Neil's post suggesting that some crew areas may need more tickets at the moment so they don't know how many they will have to sell. Where would these tickets normally come from if all General allowance tickets sold?

ahh ok soz, misread. all crew should be accounted for imo, i still feel a sale happening! :)

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

I think what nobby was getting at is reference Neil's post suggesting that some crew areas may need more tickets at the moment so they don't know how many they will have to sell. Where would these tickets normally come from if all General allowance tickets sold?

I guess in theory they wouldn't get them. Although whether this is true might not be the case.

I thought Neil mentioned recently some crew areas were working within tight constraints of staffing currently anyway.

10 minutes ago, ohmygod said:

c87526de3eedd2d90abc1decdd30a1ec.jpg

I'm going with there is <1000 tickets for the public to scramble over, therefore they're delaying selling them so the lightweights drop out and the people on this thread get them (yes, I think there is a SEE mole amidst). 

ps, I got a ticket in the resale (sorry), I'm sticking around here because I can't wait to witness the joy when you all get a ticket. Gonna be real swell. 

2 minutes ago, arteet said:

I guess in theory they wouldn't get them. Although whether this is true might not be the case.

I thought Neil mentioned recently some crew areas were working within tight constraints of staffing currently anyway.

That's correct but surely these tight constraints would be fairly concrete in how many tickets they were issued. My thinking is that possibly there may be acts etc that would be bringing more people than expected or something like that. No idea of course I'm just speculating.

However I was also under the assumption that extra crew tickets etc. were covered under the how ever many thousand on top of the General allowance tickets that the festival licence caters for.

Again just my thoughts.

2 minutes ago, boskobalaban said:

I'm going with there is <1000 tickets for the public to scramble over, therefore they're delaying selling them so the lightweights drop out and the people on this thread get them (yes, I think there is a SEE mole amidst). 

ps, I got a ticket in the resale (sorry), I'm sticking around here because I can't wait to witness the joy when you all get a ticket. Gonna be real swell. 

When you say less than a 1000 tickets i think you are being optimistic my guess would be less than 200 :(