Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Chrissy.b said:

Is there a thread that's called /is basically about...

"if you look like this person, you may as well have their ticket as they can no longer go!"

i'll be willing to go to extreme measures to pass as someone who has a ticket that can't go now!

there was a woman on the twisto facebook group last night saying how gutted she was that she couldn't go as she had to go to China for work...any females, I'd suggest taking a look...

5 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

I gotta fly out of the country this afternoon.

if anyone has 1 spare spot and willing to try for me I'd knob you forever......?

Now there's an offer

I have to say I am loving all your positive thoughts and that the belief and dream are still alive

I am one of the lucky ones with a ticket but I would be happy to help anyone out when - yes that's right WHEN not IF - the secret sale begins

Good luck all!

4 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

My take....

I reckon if it's happening it'll be today or tomorrow. At very latest I reckon it'll be Tuesday. If it's not happened by end of Tuesday it's not happening.

I'm inclined to agree (my gut is saying tomorrow or Monday).

Any particular reasons for your rationale or just gut feel like the rest of us?

5 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

I gotta fly out of the country this afternoon.

if anyone has 1 spare spot and willing to try for me I'd knob you forever......?

Now there's an offer

Hi All

Long time lurker on here (apologies) , I'm trying to get 3 of my mates tickets and haven't given up hope yet.

Do you guys use anything other than checkpage? I've got an app on my phone called webalert checking every 15 seconds, this has been pretty reliable in getting tents from camplight and also noticing when tipi Village had space again etc. I don't know if I'm checking the right pages etc but thought I'd flag that app up for you

11 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

I'm inclined to agree (my gut is saying tomorrow or Monday).

Any particular reasons for your rationale or just gut feel like the rest of us?

I'm aware the at-least some parts of the festival have yet to finalise their tickets needs (or at least, that's how it was earlier this week).

I believe it's the case that the remaining tickets won't be sold until it's known with certainty that any 'spare' tickets aren't needed by the festival.

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm aware the at-least some parts of the festival have yet to finalise their tickets needs (or at least, that's how it was earlier this week).

I believe it's the case that the remaining tickets won't be sold until it's known with certainty that any 'spare' tickets aren't needed by the festival.

I thought these tickets were already counted for Neil in the general hospitality allowance? Do they now come out of the public pot?