Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, jonboy22 said:

Ahh i see thanks, and the green and red arrows ?

Green = good, red = bad - it effects the person's reputation on the site, nothing too important though really.  You get 3 of each a day.

Edit: Sorry, they're like endorsements or votes - (red being the negative versions of both).

Edited by p.pete
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jonboy22 said:

If you think someones post or comment is particularly funny or good etc you can give them an 'upvote' if you don't like it you can 'downvote' This increases or decreases the members reputation points, which you can see on the left hand side underneath their name/photo. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jonboy22 said:

2 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Green = good, red = bad - it effects the person's reputation on the site, nothing too important though really.  You get 3 of each a day.

Edit: Sorry, they're like endorsements or votes - (red being the negative versions of both).

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

If you think someones post or comment is particularly funny or good etc you can give them an 'upvote' if you don't like it you can 'downvote' This increases or decreases the members reputation points, which you can see on the left hand side underneath their name/photo. 

but on this thread we are all lovely so we only dish out the green upvotes :)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Slix_Trix said:

How have I ever thought of unfollowing and just stick to casual creeping. I think they can be a bunch of bullies at times. Ive seen so many gang up on people for having splitting views.

I made the rookie mistake of asking a genuine question on there and got lynched!!! Still in there though lol! For girls glasto gals is much more friendly :)

5 minutes ago, jonboy22 said:

Don't forget if anybody says anything such as "I'm starting to feel there may not be a resale" or "I've asked See and just received this email back" you must instantly press the red arrow!

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

but on this thread we are all lovely so we only dish out the green upvotes :)

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Don't forget if anybody says anything such as "I'm starting to feel there may not be a resale" or "I've asked See and just received this email back" you must instantly press the red arrow!

Cough cough

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

is that what we're doing now lol! i havent ever red arrowed anyone! i was wondering why nobody had said they'd emailed them yet!

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

Understood, only positive vibes from me !!!!!

6 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Afternoon all! Is anyone able to cover me this afternoon please? Flying back home this afternoon so won't be available from 2-5.30 and knowing sod's law it'll happen while I'm 30,000 feet in the air or getting frisked at airport security :( 

Wish i could help mate. Dont have enough cash in the bank unfortunately. I reckon Neils right in saying the chances of it being today are very slim anyway 

6 minutes ago, jennilily said:

I made the rookie mistake of asking a genuine question on there and got lynched!!! Still in there though lol! For girls glasto gals is much more friendly :)

They can be vicious! A bit of a mob mentality going on in there. Don't think I'd be accepted into Glasto Gals without making any life changing decisions though.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

not that Glasto Chat isn't bollocks, but GFL/See have been sending "secret" links to people to buy from the site since after the resale. you just have to have the right connections to get sent one. not impossible that that person has managed to get sorted (obviously not through a general secret resale).

I got my ticket a couple of weeks back via a friend of a friend who works at See. They wouldn't/couldn't send me a link. it was done over the phone. Similarly i'd imagine to Neil the other day... 

Edit. this was after the resale 

Edited by bennyk
  • Downvote 1

So basically the only change since yesterday is thanks to the local rag publicising the fact SEE had left the add bookings page up which made it appear that tickets were available for sale that the page has been pulled (as it now gives an error message if you try and access it).

so "http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations" now brings up "Page cannot be found".

I still think they'll be a small flash sale Friday afternoon (As I'm in meetings all afternoon).

18 minutes ago, lobo said:

This is what i thought may have had an impact on the resale this year. People keep telling me they wouldnt touch the public GA tickets for anything but  resales though. My guess would be they can do what they want with them. Seems to be conflicting conversations about whos in charge of the final GA returned tickets, some say SEE and other say the festival itself.

If the fest needs the tickets so the fest can run, they'll have those tickets.

But their first preference will be to sell them, as everything will have been budgetted on the basis of the public tickets generating a particular amount from all of the public tickets being sold - and it's the last few tickets that are the profit for any show (the tickets before the last ones are what it costs to put on the show).

It's the fest in charge of the tickets, up till the point where the fests says to see they're able to sell them in whatever manner they think appropriate.

As I've said, I don't think the process with the festival has finished yet (or hadn't a few days ago, anyway).

Just now, Penrhos said:

So basically the only change since yesterday is thanks to the local rag publicising the fact SEE had left the add bookings page up which made it appear that tickets were available for sale that the page has been pulled (as it now gives an error message if you try and access it).

so "http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations" now brings up "Page cannot be found".

I still think they'll be a small flash sale Friday afternoon (As I'm in meetings all afternoon).

I'm on the above link right now. Works for me fine, added in a couple of registration details and every minute or so i'm pressing "proceed" but just get Admission tickets are currently unavailable. 

Obviously 

3 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

You can't have heard about this new law mate.

S'why we haven't had a single negative comment today. People are scared of the red arrow...:ph34r:

Me no likey new law.

Red arrows are for nasty or racist comments only in my book.

Nothing red for the less well informed.