Secret resales 2015

Terence99

13 minutes ago, yehbutnobut said:

Am just about to start the commute home. Will report back later...

...could be one for the bucket list though.

All of this is academic, of course, as we're all going to get tickets in the secret resale.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Brownie30 said:

Judging by the pantomime horse and rabid koala bear I'm going to assume that whilst being away in an exam for the afternoon I've not missed anything of crucial note...?

You've missed our descent into madness, but that's about it.

Anyone else thinking that the secret resale 2017 is not going to happen, that there were so few tickets given back that they've gone to 'other places' - eg performers/workers etc . Festaff opening up again this morning may have been a red herring

I'm keping the faith (and the F5 key) going, but it seems a long time ago now for returns, can't have been that much processing. Maybe with increased technology, more social media etc the Eavis's have said for the amount of tickets its not worth the 'backlash' of not announcing and giving everyone a fair crack at the whip.

Just seems a long time now, darn I hope I am totally and utterly wrong and of course just guessing

As you were - keep the faith xxx

Hello All, Did anyone detect a secret sale this afternoon? A friend sent me a link which was a tweet but couldn't see any tix available. Also, have Neil's checkpage and this hasn't changed since 10.05.2017. I just wondered if anyone else has check page and if they have the same.

First time in three years I haven't got a ticket :(

It does sadly look like there may not be any more re- sales this year- secret or otherwise  - but don't give up hope people- there are still competitions around - look at Lucy last year - she finally got tickets in the R1 comp at last minute! 

6 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

Also, have Neil's checkpage and this hasn't changed since 10.05.2017. I just wondered if anyone else has check page and if they have the same

everyone using checkpage sees everything the same way (apart from at the moment of set-up, perhaps [an irrelevance]).

If it's telling you the text on the page last changed on the 10th, that's when it last changed.

1 minute ago, sedra said:

It does sadly look like there may not be any more re- sales this year- secret or otherwise

I don't know either way, but there's definitely been some stuff to suggest they're not yet at the point where they're able to do one, if they're going to do one.

I'm still after a ticket. I'm still hopeful it might get sourced via a secret resale.

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

everyone using checkpage sees everything the same way (apart from at the moment of set-up, perhaps [an irrelevance]).

If it's telling you the text on the page last changed on the 10th, that's when it last changed.

Thank you Neil xx

8 minutes ago, sedra said:

It does sadly look like there may not be any more re- sales this year- secret or otherwise  - but don't give up hope people- there are still competitions around - look at Lucy last year - she finally got tickets in the R1 comp at last minute! 

That was a great moment when Lucy won :)  I'm not putting myself through that radio 1 competition again! 

7 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Good man! I will definitely be checking that out. Reckon they'd be OK with a group of 30 though? Not your typical, obviously on a stag-type 18 year olds. We're all 30+ and really mature. Definitely.

No worries mate - for the guide, absolutely, they're used to it i think - we got transfers from them too so they picked us up and dropped us off, wasn't too expensive. Was 11 of us and more immature than your group by the sounds of it.
Shotgun bar - i would turn up in 3-4s if u want to get in as i dont think they'll let a huge group in. (more of a local and 'in the know' tourist place) - would only bother if you want to get a smoke to be honest.