Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I've said it before and I'l; say it again, I reckon you could get in on a trolley if you had "crates" and "plastic containers of camping gear" carefully modified and and stacked. Of course you'd need a mate willing to drag you in through miles of mud. 

Just now, Friend Chicken said:

Well, if I don't get across the pond...at least I've been on living vicariously on your time zone for a while. Almost like the real thing!

Enough of that speak. You and I will be drinking GMT cocktails and laughing in successful joy come next month. You mark my words.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

And that's something coming from you Yog!! :rofl:

Hello Curlygirl,

I was wondering if anybody would pick up on that. I had started to write something, then scratched that for another thought. The thing is my minds racing at all different tangents right now. I am a little bit stoned.

So much so that I'm no use anymore in being of assistance for buying tickets in the 'alleged' Secret Sale. I really hope that there is one this year, because you lot deserve tickets. Absolute respect. :bow:

5 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Hey Dan! I'm going to be one grumpy ass bitch in that group, you have been warned. 

Outside of that group I'm an absolute delight.

I'm Jon, I just tried to shit it down asap. NOT GUILTY YOUR HONOUR.

*Shut

Edited by RandyFishcake

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello Curlygirl,

I was wondering if anybody would pick up on that. I had started to write something, then scratched that for another thought. The thing is my minds racing at all different tangents right now. I am a little bit stoned.

So much so that I'm no use anymore in being of assistance for buying tickets in the 'alleged' Secret Sale. I really hope that there is one this year, because you lot deserve tickets. Absolute respect. :bow:

Yog mate, you are a fucking legend and I love you dearly!! I really don't think there will be any tickets on sale today and tomorrow is another day. I do hope you're feeling ok in your stonedness state!!