Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I keep asking myself what will it actually take to admit defeat. I don't see any point reading too much into how SEE replies are worded.  They are told to deny deny deny to reduce expectation and mass disappointment. I still think a resale is possible. No reason why it cant be this week. But after this week I will have to pull back on my screen staring...for the sake of my job! Keep the hopes up for sure but prepare yourself for the worst just incase.

Edited by Slix_Trix

Just now, badnews said:

Its over secret resale was today.

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/glastonbury-2017-secret-sale-live-64400

sorry guys....

Already well discussed here. False info. It never happened. The link that was posted was always in existence...and watched like a hawk for weeks by the dedicated peeps here. Nothing changed, was always a dead end link. That journalist will either get the sack or promoted for such click bait.

I don't believe it .  Someone from here would have managed to get a ticket.  I'm looking for just 1 ticket for my husband.   Its now 10 years ago but I managed to get  2 tickets 2 weeks before the festival (ever so secret resale)  over in a flash.  (don't if anyone can remember a group called the Worthy 30 (?) I was one of them)  it was in the days when we used phones as well as PCs.  Felt like I had just jumped through the closing doors of the last tube home.  Good luck everyone keep the faith I'm sure some will get lucky.

36 minutes ago, GoonerRob said:

No worries mate - for the guide, absolutely, they're used to it i think - we got transfers from them too so they picked us up and dropped us off, wasn't too expensive. Was 11 of us and more immature than your group by the sounds of it.
Shotgun bar - i would turn up in 3-4s if u want to get in as i dont think they'll let a huge group in. (more of a local and 'in the know' tourist place) - would only bother if you want to get a smoke to be honest.

Great mate thanks for the advice with the tour guide etc. There was a hint of sarcasm with regards to the maturity of my group :D all good lads though, can't wait. Excellent year with Glasto and my stag do! 

Timed my 2018 wedding splendidly to coincide with the fallow year. Mrs is none the wiser.

15 minutes ago, Pink_Tequila said:

Did anyone apply for the festaff posts?

I did. Eagerly awaiting the decision. Been offered the sister festival I chose already.... was a bit of a fight to apply this morning. Going by website performance they were overwhelmed with applicants.

And with that another silent reader becomes an active, equally loopy (I prefer fiercely determined) active member of this forum...

1 minute ago, yehbutnobut said:

I've done exactly the same pal... just failed on the getting a ticket bit.

Ah man. Fingers crossed for this secret resale. Get yourself to another festival like Secret Garden if you don't have ay luck! Then it's all saving money for the wedding job. Shitting expensive aren't they?!

4 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

I did. Eagerly awaiting the decision. Been offered the sister festival I chose already.... was a bit of a fight to apply this morning. Going by website performance they were overwhelmed with applicants.

And with that another silent reader becomes an active, equally loopy (I prefer fiercely determined) active member of this forum...

Welcome to the madness :) you'll love it here 

Anyone else feeling a bit zen about it compared to earlier in the week or last Friday? I've a hunch it'll be Friday or even Monday given what we've heard about See still processing tickets and stuff. Quietly confident rather than insanely on edge. I'd like it to happen though so I can do something else...

2 minutes ago, dazednconfused said:

Thank you. 

Madness indeed. I get way too many dirty looks at work for having sound on to hear the bleeding cuckoo should it come... 

This has to end! Sanity has long been lost...

I work in an office but I've had my phone glued to my hand waiting for checkpage to go off. I'm sure it's starting to get noticed... :(

2 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

Anyone else feeling a bit zen about it compared to earlier in the week or last Friday? I've a hunch it'll be Friday or even Monday given what we've heard about See still processing tickets and stuff. Quietly confident rather than insanely on edge. I'd like it to happen though so I can do something else...

Ditto. I'm on edge each time I get a text

Just now, Kris1980 said:

I work in an office but I've had my phone glued to my hand waiting for checkpage to go off. I'm sure it's starting to get noticed... :(

I have this same issue, people starting to cotton on.... Also having this forum open in my browser alongside websites full of kitchen worktops, flicking back and forth every time I hear footsteps behind me! 

I really hope it's tomorrow, so the paranoia of everyone at work looking over my shoulder is over ....And also being the proud owner of a Glasto ticket at '15:37' tomorrow along with all of you guys.:)

One can hope.