Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

20 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

I think I'm being dim Ben, but how do I do this? Where's the button / drop down? 

If you look at the white text just above the GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL LINE-UP 2022, you can see it says 'ARTIST A-Z'. That's a link that changes the page to an alphabetised list of all the artists with all their performances.

Ben

Picture1.png

9 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

If you look at the white text just above the GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL LINE-UP 2022, you can see it says 'ARTIST A-Z'. That's a link that changes the page to an alphabetised list of all the artists with all their performances.

Ben

Picture1.png

10 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2022/?artist

I only discovered it existed yesterday but as Ben says - can be very useful.

Thanks both - I'd misunderstood and was looking for a button on the Clashfinder which would sort all gigs into artists alphabetical order. Now that would be useful. 

On 5/25/2022 at 10:12 AM, Twiggy553 said:

Amelie Lens now has her Exhale night in Berlin on the Saturday night. (Not that this necessarily procludes her from playing Friday or Sunday)

Sunday is looking to be DNB night so probably will see her slot into that Friday gap

8 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

So there's a three hour gap, right? 

Chem Bros and Amelie Lens would complete a hell of a lineup. 

yep precisely. would be nice to go from fatboy direct to chem bros fingers crossed

8 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Nina K pretty much has to be part of that gap, looking at the line-ups over the three nights. So it's her missing and one other slot on Friday, presumably one of the 'Special Guests' - Chems etc. @Junglist1981 reckons there are 9 gaps overall on Arcadia to fill...

Ben

A number of threads I could have put this in, but will just do it here

Fred self-confirmed out

image.thumb.png.ba1d3a61049efefa7e305f213809082a.png

"Baffling amount of messages" "Don't know why"

Mate, when you play Coachella & then spam the world with footage & content. How can you be surprised this side of the pond hopes you'd do the same. Just ends up looking like you care more for Chella than Glasto 🙃

I think his "moment" will have gone come next year, sure it could still be good, but Marea won't have anywhere as near an impact as it would have this summer imo. 

Perhaps he'll have newer & better tunes & perhaps I won't have a golden ticket. 

I'm a total normie when it comes to late night dance at Glasto and wondered if anyone had any recommendations please?

We'd be looking for more funk / soul / disco stuff - saw Late Nite Tuff Guy at The Glade in '19 and that was great fun. Would love to feel assured we can get into NYC Downlow as well but don't fancy queuing for half the night to get in. 

6 minutes ago, KPSandwiches said:

I'm a total normie when it comes to late night dance at Glasto and wondered if anyone had any recommendations please?

We'd be looking for more funk / soul / disco stuff - saw Late Nite Tuff Guy at The Glade in '19 and that was great fun. Would love to feel assured we can get into NYC Downlow as well but don't fancy queuing for half the night to get in. 

Folamour on The Gas Tower, Saturday 12-1.15am.

Pure disco.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

Aw no.  It makes sense but Friday is already pretty stacked for techno and other music for me and Amelie Lens would throw another massive spanner in the works as I doubt I could miss her.  

Imagine complaining about having so much choice eh…

4 hours ago, briddj said:

No Altern8 this year and with the demise of Spaceport, is there anyone on the line-up this year who is likely to bring the daytime 90s rave-up?

Yeah I fee this pain. Having to look very deep into the line ups.  There is Jim bitch, Randall I think doing old school, sports mega banger I think it’s called on a few times, Ed real at 5am, and that’s about it 

Looking for advice from you knowledgeable folk. I am old and used to go to clubs in the 90's, Moneypennnies, Cream & Feel etc and loved that house vibe. I have just come back from Bearded Theory and watched "psy trance"? like Eatstatic and System 7 which was great but not totally my thing. I don't really understand labels other than Jungle and D&B which isn't what I am looking for.

I am obviously looking forward to sets such as Bicep, Fourtet etc and like the sound of Tsha for eg but can you help me with DJ's playing more of a house sound? I came across a tiny tent at BT where a DJ was playing a track by Demuir called 'Can't Stop Da Real' I just thought there and then - that this is what I like to listen to. 

Please can you chuck me a few names playing in cool little venues at Glastonbury I can research. TIA.

1 minute ago, TownesMR said:

Are we 100% certain this is Chem Bros?

Heard it from lots of people including @JoeyT who got Calvin about 6 months ago + others. Pretty damn certain imo

just updated the clashfinder also

Just now, Clarence Clemons said:

is it chem bros live set or DJ? assuming the latter

DJ 

Seen them live plenty of times over the years but never a DJ set. Anyone caught one? 

Probably still leaning towards Four Tet on Park myself. Was hoping The Chems would be after that 🥲

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

DJ 

Seen them live plenty of times over the years but never a DJ set. Anyone caught one? 

Probably still leaning towards Four Tet on Park myself. Was hoping The Chems would be after that 🥲

I saw them DJ twice last year, 1hr at fabric and 3hr at printworks. I'd head over after the Park and you should be good, for the 3hr at printworks it only properly got going towards the end (and thats when they played their own stuff mostly too). Definitely fun