Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

21 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Bonobo (West Holts) -> Jon Hopkins (Arcadia) -> Four Tet (Park) -> Arcadia/IICON

That's an incredibly tempting run for the Friday night.

Hoping this is the Chems DJ set. I'll be at Four Tet too and would be preferable to trying to battle into SE corner at that time.

Missing Hopkins & Bonobo is a bad clash for me. Seeing the latter in August though.

Edited by Billy Corgan's Ego

In a clash nightmare already. 

TSHA and Anz clashing with some of my must see acts. 

Overmono on IICON though. Clash free!

Tempted by Jon Hopkins on Arcadia. 

Also think I’ll head straight from Roisin Murphy to Four Tet at Arcadia, only issue is he’s playing pre-Calvin, could get very busy there!!

1 minute ago, Billy Corgan's Ego said:

Hoping this is the Chems DJ set. I'll be at Four Tet too and would be preferable to trying to battle into SE corner at that time.

Missing Hopkins/bonobo is a bad clash for me. Seeing the latter in August though.

Yup, I'd love to get to SEC for Overmono but if I can mosey on down the hill for a Chem Bros DJ set then I am sorted! Not to mention the CCB2BC&S Jungle set after. If I've got it in me, maybe even head down to Genosys for a bit of Cinthie to finish the night.

My God, get me into that field!

54 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Bonobo (West Holts) -> Jon Hopkins (Arcadia) -> Four Tet (Park) -> Arcadia/IICON

That's an incredibly tempting run for the Friday night.

That is actually super tempting. 

Should be able to get from Four Tet to Overmono on Iicon (maybe).

Can I say that the new bookers for the Silver Hayes area have done a fantastic job. Really strong electronic line up's across the board. Also a huge number of female DJ's, which is fantastic to see. If the stages are alright then it should absolutely help attract some people away from SE corner which is a benefit to everyone. 

• Like 1

Something a bit different for each night for me I think at the moment.

Thursday night - Roger Sanchez at Greenpeace.  My mate wants to watch him.. she's a big fan. I've said l do this so she aint on her own. 

Friday Night - Block 9. Icon & Genosys. Looks like my kind of night.

Sat Night - Stonebridge Bar - Special Request with Kettama

Sun Night - not sure yet.

@bennyhana22- I know you've been banging this drum for a while but I finally managed to listen to Client_03 last night and good God that jumped right up my list!

Going to have to miss half of Carl Cox B2B C&S to make that set methinks. 

8 hours ago, nikkic said:

That is actually super tempting. 

Should be able to get from Four Tet to Overmono on Iicon (maybe).

I'm in two minds about that Overmono set; It has the potential to be amazing but I'm worried about the late finish of Park and getting into SEC. Although someone was saying it wasn't as bad last time round. 

Anyway, I always make these lists and plans and barely end up knowing what I'm doing so we'll see if I manage to stick to them this year. 

8 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I always make these lists and plans and barely end up knowing what I'm doing so we'll see if I manage to stick to them this year. 

Ha yep I rarely stick to my post-headliner plans, although Overmono is definitely one I’ll be putting my foot down over and urging my group to walk faster for (inevitably only for them to hate it and want to go elsewhere).

13 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

I'm in two minds about that Overmono set; It has the potential to be amazing but I'm worried about the late finish of Park and getting into SEC. Although someone was saying it wasn't as bad last time round. 

Yeah, possibly me, but you'll have no problem. It may be a little slow at the pinch point, but the IICON field is massive and you'll waltz in. It's the venues where the queues occur. 

Does anyone know; Are Floating Points playing any other set other than the iicon 0.45-2 slot 🤞 thought I'd seen their name pop up more than once on 1st scan of times, can now only find that slot?

Partner wants Calvin @  Spidey after my Four Tet choice -  I am getting my own way on most clashes - Bicep over their Pet Shop Boys choice😉

2 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Does anyone know; Are Floating Points playing any other set other than the iicon 0.45-2 slot 🤞 thought I'd seen their name pop up more than once on 1st scan of times, can now only find that slot?

Partner wants Calvin @  Spidey after my Four Tet choice -  I am getting my own way on most clashes - Bicep over their Pet Shop Boys choice😉

Stonebridge Saturday 19:30-23:00:

PRETTY WEIRD W/ FLOATING POINTS, OR:LA, CHLOÉ ROBINSON B2B DJ ADHD  
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Stonebridge @ 7:30 Saturday. However, it will be a completely different set. His IIcon set is unmissable for me

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

@bennyhana22- I know you've been banging this drum for a while but I finally managed to listen to Client_03 last night and good God that jumped right up my list!

Yeah, I'm sort of in a quandary too about Client_03, only as FJAAK are in the Temple at the same time. But, I think I'll end up on Platform 23 (see what I did there?), as I really like to get to as many venues as possible and I think that set might be very special and pull in those who 'know'. I'm seemingly sprinting a LOT of time at IICON this year, which is fine, of course, but it does mean I'd like to vary my venues as well where it works. So, see you there for Client_03!

Ben

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DirtyLurker said:

Sorry if this is obvious, but you can select A-Z, rather than by Stage, to view the whole line-up on the website. That then allows you a much easier view of whether or not an artist is listed more than once, what stage, times etc. 

I use that view alongside a tab with the stage view as it's easy to 'lose' artists' names in the stage view. 

Ben

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, FLB said:

Stonebridge Saturday 19:30-23:00:

PRETTY WEIRD W/ FLOATING POINTS, OR:LA, CHLOÉ ROBINSON B2B DJ ADHD  

7 minutes ago, Trunks1993 said:

Stonebridge @ 7:30 Saturday. However, it will be a completely different set. His IIcon set is unmissable for me

Thanks, knew I'd seen their name more than once!

Awe shit though, partner wants Gallagher - how we've got such different choices is a mystery!  We met at Kissdafunk 15 yrs ago, absolutely ridiculous that they now want mainstream acts😒

Just now, bennyhana22 said:

Sorry if this is obvious, but you can select A-Z, rather than by Stage, to view the whole line-up on the website. That then allows you a much easier view of whether or not an artist is listed more than once, what stage, times etc. 

I use that view alongside a tab with the stage view as it's easy to 'lose' artists' names in the stage view. 

Ben

I did not know this!  Thank you😉 (I tried the search bar, literally next to A-z bit, which pulled nothing - absolute facepalm!

Just need to invent some kind of travel portal to be in all these place at once!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

Anyway, I always make these lists and plans and barely end up knowing what I'm doing so we'll see if I manage to stick to them this year. 

I think it's improved loads the last few festivals. 

There's a lot of great dance music on at Silver Hayes, Arcadia, San Remo and even Stonebridge after the headliners, splits the masses much better.

There'll obviously be a 11-11.30pm surge, but I think (hope) it won't be too difficult to get in just before Overmono.

1 hour ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

I think I'm being dim Ben, but how do I do this? Where's the button / drop down? 

47 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I think it's improved loads the last few festivals. 

There's a lot of great dance music on at Silver Hayes, Arcadia, San Remo and even Stonebridge after the headliners, splits the masses much better.

There'll obviously be a 11-11.30pm surge, but I think (hope) it won't be too difficult to get in just before Overmono.

Well I'd talked myself out of SEC and into Arcadia but the more I hear - the more tempted I am. Might have to be a "decide on the night" job for me.

25 minutes ago, AshwaGandhi said:

Just discovered also and right onto my list! Is Platform 23 a Shangri La venue?

It is indeed - although I know nothing about it!

20 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

I think I'm being dim Ben, but how do I do this? Where's the button / drop down? 

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2022/?artist

I only discovered it existed yesterday but as Ben says - can be very useful.

• Like 1