Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

43 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Eric Prydz is headlining a stage at SW4 under a techno alias Cirez D, come to glasto please 

I saw that, would be great to see him play, his Cirez D music is much more my style than normal Eric Prydz stuff. Also noticed there was no mention of him being an exclusive so would leave Glasto as a possibility

33 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

I saw that, would be great to see him play, his Cirez D music is much more my style than normal Eric Prydz stuff. Also noticed there was no mention of him being an exclusive so would leave Glasto as a possibility

He generally does SW4 and creamfields in the same weekend.

I would be very happy if he played on the farm.. ive been championing this for a while

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Thinking of heading to SW4 for Cirez D... always wanted to see Prydz play a Cirez D set. I want to do one final Ibiza trip, but it looks unlikely so SW4 may have to do.

Never done SW4 either. It must be better than our equivalent (Parklife). It can't have the same % of dickheads..

I'm going back to Ibiza the week that sw4 is on, but I'm back on the Saturday, I don't know why I'm possibly considering it, but I am 

I went last year, I had no problems with the crowd at all, the sound isn't great, but he'll be in a tent so it'll be alright 

On 02/02/2016 at 9:04 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

Pryda would also be acceptable.

Hoping that there's a UK tour (coinciding with a Glastonbury appearance) to promote the new album out on Friday.

Does Eric have a vested interest in SW4? He seems to play every year, I think he used to live in Clapham before moving to EDMsville. I guess with the Cirez D headline set at SW4 this year he's trying to differentiate between all of the previous appearances. Either way, at the risk of repeating myself, let's have him booked this year please. It's been 7 years now.

2 hours ago, SPTFRE said:

Hoping that there's a UK tour (coinciding with a Glastonbury appearance) to promote the new album out on Friday.

Does Eric have a vested interest in SW4? He seems to play every year, I think he used to live in Clapham before moving to EDMsville. I guess with the Cirez D headline set at SW4 this year he's trying to differentiate between all of the previous appearances. Either way, at the risk of repeating myself, let's have him booked this year please. It's been 7 years now.

He's scared of flying so flies as little as possible and as creamfields is the same weekend as sw4 he can do both of them with just the one flight over and back

55 minutes ago, willsnewman said:

Damn indeed. Pretty spectacular. Kinda tempting.

I'm really tempted, not too far for us really I know a couple people who went from Glasgow last year, if I wasn't going to junction 2 the weekend after I'd have it booked, but need to see holidays