Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

4 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

We need buckets full of that, I want to be knee deep in that all weekend 

They would be a perfect Sunday night WOW or Sonic Headliner if Coldplay / Bring me the Horizon are arsing about on the main stages

I have convinced myself Radiohead will be playing Friday

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

16 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

They would be a perfect Sunday night WOW or Sonic Headliner if Coldplay / Bring me the Horizon are arsing about on the main stages

I have convinced myself Radiohead will be playing Friday

I'm happy to go with that as I have a fiver on them at a big price 

I definitely wouldn't mind a headliner away from the main stages, didn't get one last year, so a big name electro act is more than welcome 

30 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I've just watched Jamie XX in full from the festival last year, was anyone there? It looks fucking great. Can he come back and NOT clash with Caribou and Hot Chip this year 

I was there lurking at the back. Great sunset but wasn't really paying that much attention tbf. He wasn't on for along if i remember rightly.

On 29/01/2016 at 6:49 PM, Matt42 said:

bicep self confirmed to me 

Posted this a couple of pages ago when they self confirmed to me and said they'd be playing as many times as possible because I doubted they would be because they're playing Awakenings. Also posted Jackmaster confirmed he won't be playing.

Always good to have more than one though 

Edited by thesecretingredientiscrime

59 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I've just watched Jamie XX in full from the festival last year, was anyone there? It looks fucking great. Can he come back and NOT clash with Caribou and Hot Chip this year 

I think I went for a nap that turned into a full on sleep so missed his set. Woke up with the sound of Loud Places drifting over from the Park to where I was in Pennards.