Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

11 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Did I see right on Twitter he was still playing at 11am this morning? 

Hes absolutely quality, saw him in Glasgow last year and it was class 

yup, we stayed till about half 11... by then I couldn't move my legs and I was so tired that i'm pretty sure I fell asleep standing up

absolutely quality though, he really has the ability to put you in a different dimension 

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

yup, we stayed till about half 11... by then I couldn't move my legs and I was so tired that i'm pretty sure I fell asleep standing up

absolutely quality though, he really has the ability to put you in a different dimension 

When did he start?

That's a bit effort even to get to them. It must have been fucking fantastic 

38 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Did I see right on Twitter he was still playing at 11am this morning? 

Hes absolutely quality, saw him in Glasgow last year and it was class 

Sounds about right. Isn't he the one who has a 40 minute track? As Jon Hopkins said:

'But you don't want it to end. I guess he probably thought, "Well, why should it?" and just carried on. '

I've heard some of his stuff and I could well imagine him playing an 8 hour set, no problem.

16 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

I thought most places in the uk could only get licenses to 6am. I've never seen anywhere go on past that

I've just seen on Twitter he played for 6.30-11.30, but I'm not sure if it's true, hopefully 42 can confirm 

15 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Sounds about right. Isn't he the one who has a 40 minute track? As Jon Hopkins said:

'But you don't want it to end. I guess he probably thought, "Well, why should it?" and just carried on. '

I've heard some of his stuff and I could well imagine him playing an 8 hour set, no problem.

I've listened to a few of his sets and they are pretty lengthy, could very well be. If so I feel robbed that when I saw him it was only about 2 hours, a mighty banging two hours having said that

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Nah, my mate runs a trance night in manchester, he has an after party on til 9 booked in 

Is that Illuminaughty? Just seen they've got an after party till 9 in a few weeks.

If it is is the guy you know greek? A friend tells me her friend is the one that runs illuminaughty so just wondering if it's the same guy, i think his names alex (or his brother is)

8 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Is that Illuminaughty? Just seen they've got an after party till 9 in a few weeks.

If it is is the guy you know greek? A friend tells me her friend is the one that runs illuminaughty so just wondering if it's the same guy, i think his names alex (or his brother is)

what a terrible off-putting name

8 hours ago, jonodillieono said:

No, it is Majefa At Soundcontrol.

10 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I've just seen on Twitter he played for 6.30-11.30, but I'm not sure if it's true, hopefully 42 can confirm 

I wasn't there, but I saw him in Fabric a few years back and it was the same/very similar timing so I wouldn't be surprised. 

After that I went and ate a roast dinner in a heatwave. 

I've been Fabric a few times. The crowd is the worse I've seen in any club that focuses on house and techno. It has completely put me off going on so many occasions since. It's a shame, the club is incredible but the atmosphere can be very weird.. a bad weird.

Edited by Cieran

Never had an issue in Fabric to be honest, although the last time I went it was for a Hessle Audio night and I barely moved from room 1 all evening so didn't do much moving around the club.

Anyone doing the Krankbrother thing in March? Day/Night party in the Skyloft in Millbank Tower, got tickets for £10 so gonna go along for a giggle.

10 hours ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Never had an issue in Fabric to be honest, although the last time I went it was for a Hessle Audio night and I barely moved from room 1 all evening so didn't do much moving around the club.

Anyone doing the Krankbrother thing in March? Day/Night party in the Skyloft in Millbank Tower, got tickets for £10 so gonna go along for a giggle.

Is that the one with Move D on the line up? Really tempted by that.

10 hours ago, BlackHole2006 said:

Is that the one with Move D on the line up? Really tempted by that.

No I haven't seen that one? It's Krankbrothers, Psychemagik and someone else who's name escapes me now, 4pm-3am on the 23rd floor should be good fun though, only gonna go for a bit and will be leaving as it starts to kick off I reckon.

that is relatively speaking quite small for ricardo. I don't mind gorilla as a venue but the security and staff are wayyy OTT. you know when they go through the crowd with blazing torches? that....

its not a place i reckon you would get the very most out of him and it will probably be a cop out 2 hour set, if he turns up on time.

Edited by Memory Man