Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Line up is pretty big, but has been mentioned above that particular sphere of music is becoming exceptionally predictable with its line ups - reminds me of when deep house went big, and shuffling was a thing, couldn't move for identikit house nights in 2012/13, ultimately it just waters down both the music being made and the nights themselves.

41 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

This seems to be a new feature of Liverpool sound city, not to bad a line up, namely MCDE!! 

I would love to see MCDE, Mano le Tough and Roman Flugel at Glastonbury 

image.jpeg

Same weekend as Lost Village and there's already quite a lot of crossover. Now if John Talabot, MCDE, Leftfield and Roman Flugel could just think about crossing over...

2 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Same weekend as Lost Village and there's already quite a lot of crossover. Now if John Talabot, MCDE, Leftfield and Roman Flugel could just think about crossing over...

Didn't even notice that, if MCDE is at lost village I am there 100% 

Hear great things about Love Saves. Always around exams though which is a bit of a shame.

Farr is quite local to me and I've heard mixed reviews. Generally the gist I get is that the vibe can be a bit hit and miss, with a lot of blatant drug taking. But the soundsystems and festival itself are meant to be really nice.

5 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Has anyone been to this SW4 thing The Chemical Brothers are playing? Any good?

Good location, average crowd, shite sound. I'm not sure the chemical brothers will relish the conditions of the main stage there, as good as the visuals will be, the sound could really let it down 

On 26/01/2016 at 9:23 AM, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

No I haven't seen that one? It's Krankbrothers, Psychemagik and someone else who's name escapes me now, 4pm-3am on the 23rd floor should be good fun though, only gonna go for a bit and will be leaving as it starts to kick off I reckon.

Ahh cool. Yeah I think the Move D one is on this month anwyays.

Really tempted by that Junction 2 thing. Looks like it ends early enough so I can get the last train back home as well. How long do you reckon it'll take for tickets to sell out?

Edited by BlackHole2006