Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 minute ago, joemason96 said:

some of these set times are a bit iffy at IICON though having bruce and batu on so early is criminal but still so much is on all around so can’t complain at all

Agreed. Gutted to see Batu and Bruce given those slots. Hodge not great either.

2 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Eris Drew closing out the Temple is going to be fuego.

Inner City up against Vampire Weekend has crushed my soul, though.

That Saturday SE corner run of Anthony Parasole > HAAi > Monika Kruse is gonny excite a lot of people 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Anyone know anything about Perfect Lovers who are closing Genosys Sat? Never heard of them and Google isn't producing anything 

they have other events...

https://www.residentadvisor.net/search.aspx?searchstr=Perfect Lovers

ed: founders of Por Detroit, Toronto, by the looks of things. sure Ddiamondd probably knows them personally 

Edited by Tuna

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Not far off myself - a likely Friday evening run of Rosalia, Peach, Gojira, Zenker Brothers and Erick Morillo

A glorious study in contasts 

Whoever clashed Lauryn Hill and Rosalia is an agent of true chaotic evil, not least because I'll go to see Lauryn Hill only for her to never materialise.

Not sure if it is a reflection of my tastes changing, but this is probably the most excited I have been in regards to the electronic offerings. So much going on, and as someone else mentioned earlier it really does seem as though they are making an effort to spread the joy across the site to disperse crowds a bit. And if I could give a little tip to a local DJ I have been seeing for years, check out Dave P playing between Free Love and Perel on Thurs in the Beat Hotel. Throws killer parties here in NY, Philly, and LA bringing people like Bicep, to Daniel Avery, to the XX and LCD Soundsystem over the years. Great DJ as well. Mind you I probably will be at the Glade securing a spot for that George Fitzgerald set.