Worst set you've ever seen at Glasto......

Guest swede

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually because you've been dragged there by the OH!

We never usually go close to the front unless we both like the band so at least I can wonder over to a bar & somebody must have spiked my drink dear, that's why I didn't come back for 12 hours. _ No brownie points tho I'm afraid!

I met an absolute legend during Kenny Rogers this year, who upon speaking to him clearly wasnt enjoying Kenny Rogers as much as everyone else.

I was coming back from getting my wife a drink and saw an elderly couple sat near my wife, in the glasto sprit I asked the guy if he was enjoying Kennys performance......................."I cant stand the silly bastard" was his response. I asked him why he was watching him then. He said "well son, when your as old as I am and have been to as many glastos and done as much walking as we do every so often you need a sit down, we dont ever have a timetable so was walking and needed a sit down not knowing who was playing and this silly old c**t walked out, if my legs werent aching id be off !!", dispite the his abrupt nature I had a good chat about music and glastonbury for a good 20 minutes

I met an absolute legend during Kenny Rogers this year, who upon speaking to him clearly wasnt enjoying Kenny Rogers as much as everyone else.

I was coming back from getting my wife a drink and saw an elderly couple sat near my wife, in the glasto sprit I asked the guy if he was enjoying Kennys performance......................."I cant stand the silly bastard" was his response. I asked him why he was watching him then. He said "well son, when your as old as I am and have been to as many glastos and done as much walking as we do every so often you need a sit down, we dont ever have a timetable so was walking and needed a sit down not knowing who was playing and this silly old c**t walked out, if my legs werent aching id be off !!", dispite the his abrupt nature I had a good chat about music and glastonbury for a good 20 minutes