Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey, Ronnie Wood's just appeared with One Direction on the X Factor; the world's gone mad :)

well even with Ronnie Wood playing I just don't think they are all that good and certainly would never pay to see them but I am not a teenager so most modern music is not my scene.

Yeah I can't see but I assume it's dental or thetime every time. Although I think some non-gold members have said they can (or Neil has said they can).

Me? I don't really downvote unless it's something blatantly offensive or loads of people have already downvoted something and I can just throw another one on. Or sometimes when two posters are in an argument and one of them getting a downvote would result in "I see you've downvoted my post etc." and a downvote war starting. It's the little things.

While we're on the subject, does anybody else think new posters seem to get harshly downvoted for lots of things? I keep noticing it, and it's always usernames I don't recognise who're doing it, very weird.

No I haven't but I noticed seemingly everything Zac writes gets downvoted though which sucks.