Rolling Stones...

Karlhippy

I've had it for a few years, but in ropier quality and just piled in with a whole heap of other bootlegs which I rarely listen to. Some great stuff emerging as part of this From The Vaults series.

Now for a decent UK vinyl version of Brussels Affair (which, if you've not heard it, you should definitely spring for as it's maybe the best document of them as a live band).

Now for a decent UK vinyl version of Brussels Affair (which, if you've not heard it, you should definitely spring for as it's maybe the best document of them as a live band).

Because Charlie is very high in the mix! I'd have it slightly behind Ladies and Gentlemen in terms of the first go to live Stones documented live performance.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Help,please :)

Was sure I read on here during the week that the full set from 2013 had surfaced but can`t remember which thread. Had thought it was the Radiohead one but can`t see it now. Pretty sure there was a link etc.

Had a look on Youtube  but can`t see the full set, only the BBC coverage. Thought it might be worth reliving it if anyone can give me a pointer ? Cheers :drinks:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just posted this in the new music thread but thought it may get more attention here

looks like something is coming October 6, and rumours circulating are that it's a blues cover album. little disappointed as i was hoping for at least one more album of original material before they packed it in (which could still come somewhere along the way, but i was hoping that's what they'd been working on all this time). i'm sure some on here will be interested in this though

edit: oh wait there's new material coming eventually - they just decided to record/release this first

Edited by FloorFiller