The Non-Headlining Acts 2013

Guest GlastoSimon

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody go through the full West Holts thread to check whether or not 9 of the band's listed are on there, just to make sure..... cheers!

Stig of the Dumps a strange prediction mind. ( I know I'm probably giving the post more credence than it deserves but its an inventive prediction)

Ben Howard subbed Latitude last year, and it was deathly dull, with the headliner slots filled for this year I don't see him subbing again. I reckon his news isn't Latitude, it could be literally anything, he could be launching his own range of beige shirts.

Edited by Andeeroo

My guess:

FRIDAY

Pyramid

Arctic Monkeys, Dizzee Rascal, Vampire Weekend, The Vaccines, Rufus Wainwright, Rita Ora, Howler, Rokia Traore

Other

Portishead, Kaiser Chiefs, Two Door Cinema Club, Alt-J, Tame Impala, The Gaslight Anthem, Everything Everything, Palma Violets, Walk the Moon

John Peel

Frank Turner, James Blake, Mew, Tallest Man on Earth, Pulled Apart By Horses

The Park

Polyphonic Spree, Jessie Ware, Special Guest (Biffy Clyro), I Am Kloot, Peace

SATURDAY

Pyramid

Rolling Stones, Mumford & Sons, Example, Plan B, Wu Tang Clan, Lianne La Havas, British Sea Power, Mali Artist

Other

Bloc Party. The XX. Foals, Marina & the Diamonds, The Proclaimers, The Temper Trap, Dry the River, Haim, Manners

John Peel

Editors, Modest Mouse. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Miles Kane, Silversun Pickups

The Park

Crystal Castles. The Lumineers, Special Guest (Atoms for Peace), Grouplove, Zulu Winter

SUNDAY

Pyramid

Radiohead, Chase & Status, Kenny Rogers, Madness, Ben Howard, Jake Bugg, Martha Wainwright, Mali Artist

Other

Smashing Pumpkins, Phoenix, The National, Johnny Marr, Tegan & Sarah, Of Monsters & Men, The Fratellis, Stornoway, Fidlar

John Peel

Professor Green. Bat For Lashes, Django Django, Frightened Rabbit, Kendrick Lamar

The Park

Maximo Park, Azealia Banks, Darwin Deez, Efterklang, Young the Giant

Edited by 01seb

Haven't seen Black Keys linked with any festivals, any possibility?

Hoping for Bloc Party, they're booked for Belgium the following weekend, same with Blur - whats the chances with Bowie?

Just wondering how often or how many unexpected acts get announced that miss the rumour radars (this is me hoping Black Keys get announced :))

Edited by f1kingpin