2013 Headliners

Guest shangri-la_steward

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

###### just retweeted this.

Oliver James L'EROE ‏@LEROE24

... SHOOTING DAFT PUNK DURING 2013'S EUROPEAN SUMMER TOUR FESTIVALS (ROSKILDE, OYAFESTIVALEN, GLASTONBURY)... UNCONFIRMED...

the photographer who tweeted that originally is a complete no-mark - it's as good as worthless, I 100% guarantee.

(that doesn't mean that Daft Punk might not tour next year. But ignore anything that guy says, he knows nothing. It's very easy to work that out by searching on what he's done)

Yeah I did forget Glasto tends to do that. I'll go with the guy below then and say Plan B or Dizzee rascal to sub The Roses.

So more of a

The Stone Roses

Plan B

The Vaccines

Chase and Status

The Maccabees

Lady GaGa

FATM

Tinie Tempah

The Black Keys

Example

Bombay Bicycle Club (if big enough)

Radiohead/The Rolling Stones

Jack White

Mumford & Sons

Daft Punk/The Prodigy

Noah And The Whale

Two Door Cinema Club

the photographer who tweeted that originally is a complete no-mark - it's as good as worthless, I 100% guarantee.

(that doesn't mean that Daft Punk might not tour next year. But ignore anything that guy says, he knows nothing. It's very easy to work that out by searching on what he's done)

Pulp do not have enough material for a headline set. Maybe, 2nd top of the bill but they would not hold attention of a crowd for a headline. As much as Jarvis Cockers chat is immense, its not a good headliner.

Also Gaga would pull it off, but wouldnt like to see her headline.