2013 Headliners

Guest shangri-la_steward

The difference is Neil that they were actually AT the gig! :) Nobody is doubting what you heard from people or read. Just your opinion of the gig.

now, perhaps not. At the time, HUGELY!!!!

It only became the big "Neil hates Bruce" thing off the back of me having to stand my ground over some of the comments coming back at me from what I said. If people had accepted what I'd said then we defo wouldn't be here now.

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now, perhaps not. At the time, HUGELY!!!!

It only became the big "Neil hates Bruce" thing off the back of me having to stand my ground over some of the comments coming back at me from what I said. If people had accepted what I'd said then we defo wouldn't be here now.

the whole episode has obviously traumatised you. I have a couple of phone numbers for people who might be able to help you through this difficult time. PM me if you need them

;)

the whole episode has merely demonstrated yet again that fan-boys are not the most objective.

If anyone is traumatised, it's you, unable to accept that rather straight forwards idea, of people with vested interested being biased. ;)

Yeah, posted this yesterday

The Who announced a new US tour today. Massive tour. November to February.

Just saying.

Although having just watched it, Pete says festivals would be "difficult" but they'd love to do it.

He takes the right piss out of Madonna too at 36 mins 30ish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2IyrVCjIc&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, posted this yesterday

The Who announced a new US tour today. Massive tour. November to February.

Just saying.

Although having just watched it, Pete says festivals would be "difficult" but they'd love to do it.

He takes the right piss out of Madonna too at 36 mins 30ish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2IyrVCjIc&feature=youtu.be

i think oldies like the who for e.g wont play glasto again ,it seems to be a one off same goes for macartney ,they`ve played they did ok end of story.

the only oldie i`d like to return is bowie but cant see that happening but i doubt it would be as good as 2000 .

as for oldies who havent played yet lets have fleetwood mac and simon and garfunkel.

does piss me off a bit that so called legends leave it late in there career and are well past they`re best before they play glasto tho.

Edited by cidy

Neil, Stevie and - yes - Bruce are examples of those either in or approaching pensionable age who're still as great as you want them to be. As would L. Cohen.

The Stones are admittedly a shonkier prospect, but with guests in tow to cover up Keith's post-accident'n'arthritis deterorioration in ability and the right setlist they could still bow out with dignity intact. I find the fact that Taylor and Wyman have been rehearsing with them encouraging in that regard. It's a sign that Keith knows he can't do it anymore. Have him bashing away on an acoustic and with (a hopefully sober) Ronnie doing the heavy lifting and Mick T. adding some lead here and there and it'd still be a grand old night.

oh yeah, frank ocean would not be bad. Plan B I'd suggest but he's listed on here on R for Pyramid, doesn't mean it will be and won't change but it makes me think whatever has linked to that addition on rumors is enough.

Either would work below, but not sure someone who supported them would want to clash?

I'd see Bon Iver playing either 2nd/3rd below Radiohead or clashing with GaGa or The Stones? And The Black Keys for me would be the headline on other in the place that Bon wasn't.

oh yeah, frank ocean would not be bad. Plan B I'd suggest but he's listed on here on R for Pyramid, doesn't mean it will be and won't change but it makes me think whatever has linked to that addition on rumors is enough.

Either would work below, but not sure someone who supported them would want to clash?

Edited by MEGABOWL