2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take the National with shit sound quality over Vaccines any day. That's not to say I don't like them, I've seen them three times and thought they were pretty immense at leeds last year but I'd take the National at any time, shit sound or not, over most bands (bar obvious exceptions of bands like Talking Heads). Saw them at Leeds last year sound quality was far from great like but sang along to every word of their set watching in admiration of matt berninger and company what pissed me off more than anything was the crowd being horrendous and friends afterwards saying "they were boring" and "they just aren't a festival band" to which I have had many an argument (arguments which I personally believe I have won but would anyway as, as far as I'm concerned they were idiotic to say such things in the first place). Overall I believe The National reign supreme over the vast majority of shit music which seems to have been coming out the past few years.

I'd take the National with shit sound quality over Vaccines any day. That's not to say I don't like them, I've seen them three times and thought they were pretty immense at leeds last year but I'd take the National at any time, shit sound or not, over most bands (bar obvious exceptions of bands like Talking Heads). Saw them at Leeds last year sound quality was far from great like but sang along to every word of their set watching in admiration of matt berninger and company what pissed me off more than anything was the crowd being horrendous and friends afterwards saying "they were boring" and "they just aren't a festival band" to which I have had many an argument (arguments which I personally believe I have won but would anyway as, as far as I'm concerned they were idiotic to say such things in the first place). Overall I believe The National reign supreme over the vast majority of shit music which seems to have been coming out the past few years.

I seem to remember the Olympic show in Leeds featuring Friendly Fires, Tribes and Little Comets being brought up on here before (we'll I think it was here). Did anyone else here apply for tickets? Me and my friends have won 20 so far, haha!

I seem to remember the Olympic show in Leeds featuring Friendly Fires, Tribes and Little Comets being brought up on here before (we'll I think it was here). Did anyone else here apply for tickets? Me and my friends have won 20 so far, haha!