2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you guys reckon will play Festival Republic?

I hope some of these are there

The Subways

Manchester Orchestra

Tame Impala

We Were Promised Jetpacks

Jake Bugg

Yuck

Feeder (headlining if possible, hoping really, probably too big)

Hadouken!

Alex Turner

Who do you guys reckon will play Festival Republic?

I hope some of these are there

The Subways

Manchester Orchestra

Tame Impala

We Were Promised Jetpacks

Jake Bugg

Yuck

Feeder (headlining if possible, hoping really, probably too big)

Hadouken!

Alex Turner

I saw Tribes tonight in Sheffield. It was absolutely brilliant, and completely manic! Can't wait to see them at Leeds.

Although, there were some complete knobs who were starting Oasis chants beforehand, and then started a mass brawl after knocking someone's drink out their hand. *sigh*

I saw Tribes tonight in Sheffield. It was absolutely brilliant, and completely manic! Can't wait to see them at Leeds.

Although, there were some complete knobs who were starting Oasis chants beforehand, and then started a mass brawl after knocking someone's drink out their hand. *sigh*

Seriously hoping (if this is true) that Feeder headline the FR stage on the night of The Cure. I've tried and tried to get into The Cure or The Macabees and I just can't. It's the only spot on the line-up where there is nothing I would like to watch so far.

Seriously hoping (if this is true) that Feeder headline the FR stage on the night of The Cure. I've tried and tried to get into The Cure or The Macabees and I just can't. It's the only spot on the line-up where there is nothing I would like to watch so far.

Right now I don't think they're any bigger than when they played 4th on the main stage, however their new stuff seems to have gotten a fair bit of airplay so it's not inconceivable that the new album could give their profile a boost.