2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im hoping feeder get slotted in nme somewhere. Be tragic for me if they cash with a headliner i'm watching. If them and nofx get slotted into nme thatl top my weekend off nicely, especially if no clashes. Letlive fest repub headliner?

I checked out a couple of her songs a few months ago, when I went from never having heard of her to seeing her name everywhere pretty much overnight. Like I said I could be remembering wrong or thinking of someone else or something, but I recall her having a very soft pop-like sound that wouldn't be appropriate for a festival like Reading. But then I suppose the same could be said for Florence and Marina, and they still play.

Now theres one band that have not been mentioned to headline fr and I could see it happening, they have only been announced for one festival this year which is field day music festival and that start of june.

Mazzy Star reforming and would fit in like a glove. Can see them doing the friday as you got foos(rock), justice(dance) and then the lock up stage aswel....would leave space for dreamy, beautiful indie music to headline the fr stage.

Edited by thetime

Now theres one band that have not been mentioned to headline fr and I could see it happening, they have only been announced for one festival this year which is field day music festival and that start of june.

Mazzy Star reforming and would fit in like a glove. Can see them doing the friday as you got foos(rock), justice(dance) and then the lock up stage aswel....would leave space for dreamy, beautiful indie music to headline the fr stage.

to be honest we're clutching at straws here, 99.99999% certain they won't play. besides all the big slots are already taken (apart from FR headliners and subs - who will be up and coming most likely).

apparently they've got a headline gig lined up later in the year though so not too fussed