2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cure just played for over 3 hours at Primavera and played a couple of more songs that are rare and one which had never been played live before.

Here is the set:

Setlist: Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Lie Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest (with Happy Birthday Simon at the end), Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm in Love, Doing The Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

1st Encore: The Kiss, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Fight

2nd Encore: Dressing Up, Lovecats,The Blood,The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Why Can't I Be You?

3rd Encore: Boys Don't Cry.

I think they'll probably get a 2 hour set time, but end up playing for about 2 and a half hours until midnight; at which point, I'd imagine they'd get cut off because midnight is the curfew and even if the band were prepared to pay fines, it probably doesn't go down well for FR in getting licenses from the council.

they will never be too busy to id people, i can guarantee you that. (worked behind the bar at soni & bloodstock)

if you look under 25 then depending on the person prepare to be id'd because some people take it far too seriously, but it also depends on whether their supervisor is watching ;)

they will never be too busy to id people, i can guarantee you that. (worked behind the bar at soni & bloodstock)

if you look under 25 then depending on the person prepare to be id'd because some people take it far too seriously, but it also depends on whether their supervisor is watching ;)

I remember I went to Rage Factor and I'm in early 20's and hadn't shaved so had a bit of a beard growing and went straight to the bar and start getting served, the girl gets told by her boss something and she comes back and ask me for ID which I haven't got so I make nice and chat and eventually convince her to serve my anyway and as I was leaving the boss that told her to check me went upto a pair of balding guys in their 30/40's and asked for ID.

The Cure just played for over 3 hours at Primavera and played a couple of more songs that are rare and one which had never been played live before.

Here is the set:

Setlist: Plainsong, Pictures of You, High, The End of the World, Lovesong, Push, Inbetween Days, Just Lie Heaven, From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea, The Hungry Ghost, Play For Today, A Forest (with Happy Birthday Simon at the end), Bananafishbones, Lullaby, The Walk, Mint Car, Friday I'm in Love, Doing The Unstuck, Trust, Want, Wrong Number, One Hundred Years, Disintegration

1st Encore: The Kiss, If Only Tonight We Could Sleep, Fight

2nd Encore: Dressing Up, Lovecats,The Blood,The Caterpillar, Close To Me, Just One Kiss, Let's Go To Bed, Sleep When I'm Dead, Why Can't I Be You?

3rd Encore: Boys Don't Cry.