Got any gigs coming up?

spwan-of-the-devil

I've a feeling this will be a special one, reviews from London last night are very positive. Anybody got any idea of stage times?

EDIT:

Doors 7.00pm

The Amazing Snakeheads 8.05-8.45pm

The Jesus and Mary Chain 9.15pm

Curfew 11.00pm

Let's get blootered and dance to Never Understand!

I thought JAMC was superb last night- enjoyed the support act too

Really really enjoyed it- may well need to book for Leeds in February now!

Edited by dondo

I'm going to that too :) It will be rather awesome i'm guessing, especially as I haven't actually seen them live since 1991!!!

This will be 7th time I've seen them- twice in the early 90's and 4 times (this will be 5th) since they reformed in 2007

Can't wait

Edited by dondo

The Pretty Reckless tonight, never seen much but heard it.. not my thing.

Tomorrow is Erasure and Saturday is Lily Allen!

What a bizarre combination. I saw Pretty Reckless supporting Fall Out Boy earlier in the year..they are very good, worth going just to drool over the singer.

Mananged to get 1/2 price ticket for Linkin Park on Monday in London...me 1 scumbag tout 0...

What a bizarre combination. I saw Pretty Reckless supporting Fall Out Boy earlier in the year..they are very good, worth going just to drool over the singer.

I was at the Manchester show of that tour, Fall Out Boy were outstanding, Pretty Reckless not so much. If you like that sort of thing then I suppose you're getting your money's worth, they're not at all bad at what they do, to be fair to them. I just find it #epicbants that the singer is little Jenny Humphrey out of Gossip Girl.

How did it "tarnish their reputation hugely"?

Got a ticket to go see Placebo at the Academy in Glasgow. Seems to be a new tour. Hopefully a hits one to lead up to their 20th.

because over the years I've spoken to a fair few people who have dismissed them as "oh that band that did that sit down shit that was always played in the student union"

it's a dreadful song, and tim himself loathes it.

Edited by russycarps