Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
poppydom1964

Mr C telling a few porkies ??

Recommended Posts

So should he resign considering he was promising to help with student debt but never even considered the cost or is he still the messiah 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, poppydom1964 said:

So should he resign considering he was promising to help with student debt but never even considered the cost or is he still the messiah 

Hmmm. It's one of those things where the real version was in the manifesto, but he managed to suggest otherwise by saying he'd "sort it" which wasn't actually a promise to sort it soon or anywhen in particular.

I don't doubt it suckered a few people but it's pretty standard politicians bollocks, and I - who can think of plenty of other reasons thru time why he might have stood down - think it would be huge overkill to want to hang him for that one. 

I'm much more concerned about him wanting the same hard brexit as the tories, but still being on the 'cake and eat it' stage of thinking which even the tories gave up 6+ months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you could have dug up the 'Are Tories welcome at Glastonbury?' thread which we'd all gratefully watched finally slither off he front page?

Otherwise, there's a section of these boards for political discussion. Starting a thread about this random allegation doesn't fit on the Glastonbury boards for me. It's a political festival, but this bit of the board isn't for politics at random.

I'd rather concentrate on the fact that we all enjoy Glastonbury here (more that unites than divides us?) and only talk politics as it relates to Glastonbury, not just at any random titbit that's wound someone up a bit.

  • Upvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, amfy said:

Maybe you could have dug up the 'Are Tories welcome at Glastonbury?' thread which we'd all gratefully watched finally slither off he front page?

Otherwise, there's a section of these boards for political discussion. Starting a thread about this random allegation doesn't fit on the Glastonbury boards for me. It's a political festival, but this bit of the board isn't for politics at random.

I'd rather concentrate on the fact that we all enjoy Glastonbury here (more that unites than divides us?) and only talk politics as it relates to Glastonbury, not just at any random titbit that's wound someone up a bit.

This.

Go bother another forum, it's not like there's nowhere else on the Internet to discuss this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brand new account signed up just for this?  Why didn't you have the balls to post with your main account, I wonder.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure he'll clear it up in his BBC Music Glastonbury Festival Replacement Festival speech.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmm. Boris was born in 1964 .. is that you? Where is our £350m old chap?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, poppydom1964 said:

So should he resign considering he was promising to help with student debt but never even considered the cost or is he still the messiah 

Resign out of the realistic options. Being hung drawn and quartered would be better for his crimes but apparently society is too 'good' for that these days

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

This.

Go bother another forum, it's not like there's nowhere else on the Internet to discuss this.

Or even these forums, just not this sub-forum please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus this place. If this was a thread praising Corbyn for wiping out the countries debt people wouldn't be saying 'don't post this here', they would be salivating over it.

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Jesus this place. If this was a thread praising Corbyn for wiping out the countries debt people wouldn't be saying 'don't post this here', they would be salivating over it.

You're probably right, but when someone signs up to make an off topic, controversial post you've got to question their motives.

Maybe he's fed up with selling bathrooms.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Jesus this place. If this was a thread praising Corbyn for wiping out the countries debt people wouldn't be saying 'don't post this here', they would be salivating over it.

A topic congratulating someone on wiping out the countries debt maybe wouldn't  be as obviously provocative to start with, but actually probably would still result in 93 pages of people calling each other names and being generally shit. I can do without it personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Jesus this place. If this was a thread praising Corbyn for wiping out the countries debt people wouldn't be saying 'don't post this here', they would be salivating over it.

I would, there are plenty of existing threads and other forums discuss Corbyn on.

No need for another one here.

Edited by Hugh Jass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, poppydom1964 said:

So should he resign considering he was promising to help with student debt but never even considered the cost or is he still the messiah 

You should resign for being a turd.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in agreement to keep politics off the forum, but there is no consistency on here at times between what should and shouldn't be discussed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as its a w*nk topic, its been a bit quiet innit. Ye know round these parts. 

Anyway rabble rabble (political person) what a c**t. Hang them out to dry....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spindles said:

Brand new account signed up just for this?  Why didn't you have the balls to post with your main account, I wonder.

 

The cheek of it

Maybe he should be made to pay to become a gold member.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At first I read this topic title as at Mel C and thought the Spice Girl had done something she shouldn't have been doing

Edited by BlackHole2006

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlackHole2006 said:

At first I read this topic title as at Mel C and thought the Spice Girl had done something she shouldn't have been doing

Like releasing music?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

Like releasing music?

I actually quite like the track she done for bend it like beckham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave_c said:

I'm in agreement to keep politics off the forum, but there is no consistency on here at times between what should and shouldn't be discussed.

Can you show any threads to demonstrate this allegation? I've not seen such threads in this forum.

This particular one though from a fresh account? It's as pathetic as that waste of space reporter trying to sling shit over the alleged zero hours thing - "nyah nyah-de-nyah nyah look sir they were naughty too so nyah" - grow up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

Can you show any threads to demonstrate this allegation? I've not seen such threads in this forum.

This particular one though from a fresh account? It's as pathetic as that waste of space reporter trying to sling shit over the alleged zero hours thing - "nyah nyah-de-nyah nyah look sir they were naughty too so nyah" - grow up

Well there is 27 pages of torie hating for a start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×