"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, JoeyT said:

Just when we're content with what we have so far and the way the announcements are being released...

THEY REEL US BACK IN to wild speculation.

It's like late Feb / early March all over again :rofl:

An extravagant drawn out reveal a la Radiohead and Foos would certainly liven things up during the wait 

Although imagine if it's a huge act who only get revealed in the festival programme when we arrive. Absolute scenes on Wednesday morning. 

Just now, arcade fireman said:

I think Sunday night seems a potential. That BBK Other Stage headline slot seems like it'd be balanced out by something elsewhere. I'd be happy seeing Justice on West Holts anyway. 

BBK are gonna struggle to pull a big crowd as it is without sticking some huge act up against them (alongside Ed).

I'm not a fan, but I'd have to laugh if it did turn out to be a Sheeran secret set she was talking about. Not only headlining but if the big secret is "ladies and gentlemen, you're getting to see.. ED SHEERAN AGAIN! He's everywhere! Number 1 to number 10 in the charts! Playing every stage at Glastonbury! And taking up TWO slots! Ed! Ed! Ed! Ed!" 

Actually don't think I would laugh. 

Edited by SwedgeAntilles
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

BBK are gonna struggle to pull a big crowd as it is without sticking some huge act up against them (alongside Ed).

You'd be surprised, seeing how big Grime is at the moment I recon they'll be a decent sized crowd for it

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Ed Sheeran secret set?

If that's what she's on about, I can let the cat out of bag if she wants me too...? 

Thursday night secret sets? I can help there too. 

Maybe this time one really has got past me. This year I don't even have next year's headliners already. 

I should hope you dont.... there is no Glasto next year :D:D:D sorry couldnt resist ha

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

So the main ones people seem to be listing...

Madonna
Green Day
The Stone Roses
Lady Gaga
Robbie Williams
Fleetwood Mac
Led Zeppelin
Gorillaz
Phil Collins

I'm guessing we can cross off Fleetwood Mac?

Well if led zeppelin can make the list then ABBA need to be on it as well

Just now, Deadendfriends8 said:

You'd be surprised, seeing how big Grime is at the moment I recon they'll be a decent sized crowd for it

If they were up against Radiohead or even Foos maybe, but I think Sheeran is gonna poach a big portion of their crowd. I know they're not similar at all, but they would've done better to not be put up against the biggest act in the world.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

If they were up against Radiohead or even Foos maybe, but I think Sheeran is gonna poach a big portion of their crowd. I know they're not similar at all, but they would've done better to not be put up against the biggest act in the world.

While I agree that they should have up against Radiohead or Foo's. I still think they'll be a big appeal to the 16-30 year old blokes while their misses is at Ed Sheeran.

1 minute ago, Smeble said:

Genesis would be huge, not on here maybe, but in the legends slot they would be huge

There's not a chance in hell that Phil Collins has been prepping his own band for the tour and Genesis. I realise that this thread is hitting peak speculation, but behave, people!

:)

Ben