Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

48 minutes ago, chrislk89 said:

6pm GMT or 6pm in LA?

Exactly.

Its only 11:46 AM here on the west coast of the United States. 

6PM for NY is likely too. See you guys in a few hours. 

Edit: aye I didnt see the post about those who entered their confirmation code. >.<  Thursday/Friday it is then! Are we getting a NPR style Tiny Desk Concert w/ The Foos on the Farm ?!?!

Edited by Friendly Banter

1 minute ago, OBface said:

https://www.foofighters.com/

Could the top listing down as 'pending' be Glastonbury? The date begins GL. Or am reading far too much into this. 

Not sure how I've come to be checking. Will be far far away from the Pyramid when it does actually happen.

Yep, last letter is Y too. 

Someone mentioned that the day had changed from Tuesday to Thursday - I think this is more likely than any announcement being at 6pm on one of the USA time zones, which wouldn't make sense for an UK event. I'm wondering if the switch was done in case Ed makes his announcement at the Brits and steals their thunder, or perhaps it was just an error.

4 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

I get the airline billboard thing at work and at home, but was at my parents' house over the weekend and I was getting the passport with stamps and the background of a map with red shading.

They're two different websites.

Just now, henry bear said:

Someone mentioned that the day had changed from Tuesday to Thursday - I think this is more likely than any announcement being at 6pm on one of the USA time zones, which wouldn't make sense for an UK event. I'm wondering if the switch was done in case Ed makes his announcement at the Brits and steals their thunder, or perhaps it was just an error.

It didn't change. Once it hit 6pm today, people with boarding passes were able to check in online. Once they had, they were told to check their emails on Thursday.

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

They're two different websites.

It didn't change. Once it hit 6pm today, people with boarding passes were able to check in online. Once they had, they were told to check their emails on Thursday.

Ah right. For a meat-and-two-veg standard rock group they've come up with an unnecessarily convoluted publicity campaign.