Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

4 minutes ago, edwardjc14 said:

Goat Girl have confirmed in a recent interview, seen them a couple times, very good! 

ooo brill. You got a link to the interview? I've heard the songs they have online and liked them but haven't got around to seeing them yet. Tho that won't be long as they're popping up everywhere.

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

ooo brill. You got a link to the interview? I've heard the songs they have online and liked them but haven't got around to seeing them yet. Tho that won't be long as they're popping up everywhere.

Saw them support Yak last year and they sounded really cool so will try and make sure I catch them again. Where we thinking? JP? Park? Williams Green?

27 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

http://soyoungmagazine.com/ on page 8, they've just got the couple of songs online but well worth checking out clashes permitting 

Feel like Goat Girl will have supported everyone soon, missed them supporting Parquet Courts, saw them supporting Girl Band, missed the Lemon Twigs they supported at, they're supporting Moonlandingz on their upcoming tour and there's been other mentions. I thought they were decent anyway.