Rihanna

Matt42

Smoked Marijuana every day of her adult life, employs joint rollers reputedly, 'cos she's rich. Love Rihanna. She's from Bridgetown., Barbados you know.

Kanye and McCartney

fourfiveseconds-bb3-2015-billboard-412.j

I think I've had enough, I might get a little drunk.

Kevin-Gates-ft-Compton-Menace-8211-Rihan

Edited by bamber

The best bit about her performance is Jay-Z

La la la laa

"possibly the most Olympian female act of the moment, performing for/from the Gods" Cotton you c**nt.

Please don't stop the music

This was the best bit from Hackney...

It goes against everything I normally say about music...but i have a bit o af soft spot (*ahem*) for Ri Ri. Not quite sure why!

Commending her for doing something different for her lead single

So for once, we are all agreed then. Ri Ri, Kanye and McCartney it is then?

Not a fan of a lot of her output, especially more recently, but that new single is ace. Hope the rest of the album is like that, although apparantly she can be a bit of an arsehole on stage so not sure if I'd see her.

Really? I thought it was woeful. One of Kanye and even Rihanna's worst moments. Poor old Paul has some stinkers in his back catalogue so it's some way to go before that.

Rihanna always strikes me as somebody who isn't up to the strength of her tunes, so you're always going to get a worse version of whatever she performs live, and although it's not as bad these days, she's been horribly overexposed and that lessens the impact of her headliner status. She's good at what she does, but what she does isn't very good, and that about sums it up for me.

These Paul McCartney features are really stretching aren't they? He barely does anything on that or 'Only One'..why not save yourself some money and just get anyone to play guitar/piano?

Don't you think he has a hand in writing them? :P

Awh :( it's at least better than 'Only One' :P

I thought that was good!

I mentioned it elsewhere but looks like she is touring Germany over Glastonbury weekend from some dates found by somebody looking around a German promoter's website. Frankfurt on Friday and Cologne on Sunday so she'll probably keep it to stadiums here and elsewhere I guess. Unless she's headlining IOW or something.