The Glade 2024

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Excellent line up. King of The Beats should be good fun.

TBH, the first thing I check when the Glade poster comes out is that Cassette Boy and Dj Rubbish are on there.

One of my highlights definitely!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

Initially disappointed at no Sasha, Digweed Nick Warren etc Seem to have gone away from prog last couple of years whereas there used to be loads but I guess things change with the times

This. Not one! Also is there any prog/ trance at all?

Considering they used to have most of Saturday evenings with Prog/ Global Underground type acts. Nick Warren, Quivver, Dave Seamen, Sasha etc. I don't think it's a case of changing with times as most of the names this year are standard Glade acts. Last year they had Dave Seamen, Kolsch, Yousef and loads of trance on the Sunday.

But this is a huge shame for me. 

That said it's still full of massive potential moments and still a favourite area but what a massive shame. 

Now even the Glade seems to moving away from the Prog House/ Deep House/ Trance/ Anjuna Deep genres. It's really bizarre as it's a massive industry. 

I wonder if they will be somewhere different. Sasha and/ or Digweed usually play every 2 years. Maybe they have been asked by Levels (possible) or Iicon (not likely).

Edited by danbailey80

20 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Never seen a headliner on the glade, what time do they normally start? Looking at Fatboy for Saturday night.

I went to FBS in 2019, we went half an hour before it started and got in fine but mates tried to meet us after it started and gave up, it was v busy (but that was the old glade setup)

IMG_1631.png

1 minute ago, Barneym said:

I went to FBS in 2019, we went half an hour before it started and got in fine but mates tried to meet us after it started and gave up, it was v busy (but that was the old glade setup)

IMG_1631.png

Cheers for the heads up, I will be sure to get there early!

4 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

This is the preferred outcome for me. Currently on for Justice @ WH, but saw them last time around in the exact same slot so wouldn't mind a bit of variety.

To have the two longest repetitive bigger acts on the same night would seem a bit silly.

3 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

that must have changed then. 

Interesting. I was told CC this year would definitely be playing and he was planning something for arcadia. Could have changed. Let's see.

6 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

This. Not one! Also is there any prog/ trance at all?

Considering they used to have most of Saturday evenings with Prog/ Global Underground type acts. Nick Warren, Quivver, Dave Seamen, Sasha etc. I don't think it's a case of changing with times as most of the names this year are standard Glade acts. Last year they had Dave Seamen, Kolsch, Yousef and loads of trance on the Sunday.

But this is a huge shame for me. 

That said it's still full of massive potential moments and still a favourite area but what a massive shame. 

Now even the Glade seems to moving away from the Prog House/ Deep House/ Trance/ Anjuna Deep genres. It's really bizarre as it's a massive industry. 

I wonder if they will be somewhere different. Sasha and/ or Digweed usually play every 2 years. Maybe they have been asked by Levels (possible) or Iicon (not likely).

Neither or them are female acts so others took priority lol. 

1 minute ago, hjwright said:

Interesting. I was told CC this year would definitely be playing and he was planning something for arcadia. Could have changed. Let's see.

possible hes gone the opposite to complete blurt out this time ? 🙂 

5 minutes ago, hjwright said:

Might not have been booked in January, I suppose we will find out in the next month. 

18 minutes ago, paulshane said:

Looking forward to seeing Orb again, but I can't see The Egg or any of the Hillage projects anywhere, that would be a shame, had a mental saturday night there last year

Noooo, I wanted to see The Egg!