Peeing your pants

Masterluke

41 minutes ago, Masterluke3 said:

Come on own up. How has (intentionally on unintentionally) peed themselves in a crowd at Glastonbury. Did you pee in a cup? Did you have some kind of pee bag? Were the vibes just TOO good to leave? Tell us your stories

No. I have not done that.

I was at front for the jack white gig on the park stage in 2022. This dude rocks up half an hour before and starts chatting to the nice couple next to me about how he's here on a volunteering ticket but only bothered with one shift before deciding to jack it in. He then fills two empty pint cups with urine and places them on the other side do the barrier for someone else to deal with..  stays for 15 mins of the set and then leaves.

My only regret in 41 years on this planet is that I stopped myself from pouring his own p*ss over him.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Scrump said:

I was at front for the jack white gig on the park stage in 2022. This dude rocks up half an hour before and starts chatting to the nice couple next to me about how he's here on a volunteering ticket but only bothered with one shift before deciding to jack it in. He then fills two empty pint cups with urine and places them on the other side do the barrier for someone else to deal with..  stays for 15 mins of the set and then leaves.

My only regret in 41 years on this planet is that I stopped myself from pouring his own p*ss over him.

That’s disgusting behaviour, though two pint  pots in one go is quite impressive 😉

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Masterluke3 said:

Come on own up. How has (intentionally on unintentionally) peed themselves in a crowd at Glastonbury. Did you pee in a cup? Did you have some kind of pee bag? Were the vibes just TOO good to leave? Tell us your stories

Have a word with yourself you f**king wrong un

3 hours ago, Masterluke3 said:

Sounds like you've just owned up mate. Does this happen to you regularly then? Like at the local tesco or spoons?

1 minute ago, Cooter said:

Sounds like you've just owned up mate. Does this happen to you regularly then? Like at the local tesco or spoons?

Tbf the walk to the toilets in spoons is probably longer than that on the farm .. instead of sticky mud you have sticky carpets though 

• Upvote 1

Saw family this weekend and one of the older generation said they'd heard Glastonbury was full of people lobbing piss in the air. I'd rather people pissed themselves than do that but can't say I've found either behaviour to be that common in the last 10 years I've been going.

Saw Fatboy at the Gas Tower in '22, which was somehow the first time I ever saw him live. I got a spot right at the front, from where I could annoy him by shouting things I drunkenly thought would encourage him. Why I thought this would in any way help is beyond my sober self. Anyway, about twenty minutes in it became apparent that a tsunami of piss was steadily building and wouldn't wait until the set was over.

I'm always prepared for such moments on the farm, carrying at least one Travel John with me for when there's no other option. The difficulty was that owing to my position in the crowd, I would be on, shall we say, 'full display' if Mr Slim was to glance downward. Also, I'd made a dancing friend at the front and was enjoying their company but didn't feel like I knew them well enough to tell them I had to go to the toilet and then do it right in front of them.

So some secrecy and discretion was required, and I ended up contorting myself into the most absurd position that somehow managed to protect my dignity from both the DJ and the crowd. I remember bouncing in rhythm to the music for a few seconds to create the illusion that this was a legitimate dance move, and then stop so I could pee, and swayed instead which I was able to do without spilling anything.

Finally, I was able to switch back to a normal, upright position and pop the bag back in my bag to chuck it in a bin later (I mention that only because I know some people get a bit funny about that part of using these things).

Happy to say I have never pee'd on the land.  Only came close once, stuck in the crowd near the front of the Pyramid after a sub-headliner.  For some reason, trying to exit the pit on the left hand side was like swimming against the tide and it took f**king ages to get out.  Finally got to the bogs behind The Village Inn/Cider Bus to see queues for everything - even the urinals.  Thought my bladder would explode but got there in the nick of time.

The whole experience also seems to have focussed my memory on that event as I'm not 100% sure who was playing!  Might have been Dizzee Rascal in 2013 as I was leaving to see Nile & Chic instead of AM, just as all the AM fans flooded in.

Rolling Stones 2013, I had never seen a crowd like it at that point. Was on the right hand side near Mandela Bar and still absolutely hemmed in, the place was rammed. After they had been playing for what seemed like 3 hours I was bursting and in agony. Dancing from one foot to the other, eventually could wait no longer, squeezed out of the crowd just as the set was ending and fast walked to the long drops down that side. As i finished and got out, the queues for said long drops were enormous. I wouldn't have been able to wait much longer. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

Rolling Stones 2013, I had never seen a crowd like it at that point. Was on the right hand side near Mandela Bar and still absolutely hemmed in, the place was rammed. After they had been playing for what seemed like 3 hours I was bursting and in agony. Dancing from one foot to the other, eventually could wait no longer, squeezed out of the crowd just as the set was ending and fast walked to the long drops down that side. As i finished and got out, the queues for said long drops were enormous. I wouldn't have been able to wait much longer. 

i would never just piss while in a crowd. gross and indecent. especially planning for it with a f**king traveljohn like some of you!! be ashamed!! but similarly i was super desperate at the end of springsteen. he played for about 15 hours lol. i pissed my bodyweight as soon as that one finished (in the designated pissing area you bunch of grubs)

I have never done this but do admit to wondering what people who are on the front row for someone like Elton John do as they must have had to stay there for hours. I can imagine it's difficult to hold someone's spot for them there although tbf I manage to keep spots elsewhere at the front

7 minutes ago, Helsbels said:

I have never done this but do admit to wondering what people who are on the front row for someone like Elton John do as they must have had to stay there for hours. I can imagine it's difficult to hold someone's spot for them there although tbf I manage to keep spots elsewhere at the front

Tenna?

New tactic last year - to keep the buzz on but without consuming large quantities of liquid.

Just microdosed Jager with shots every 20 mins.

No chance you were getting to pissers in that crowd and back.

• Upvote 1

Another Stones story here.....went to the front with 2 pints to last through Elvis Costello, Primals and the Stones.  Necked them before Primals finished and realised I'm then stuck until after the Stones.  I'm probably the only person in history to have wished Mick would hurry up and close the set.  To find I then had to take a further 45 mins to get off the field and to the nearest urinal was utter torture.

Never again.

For Elton I took a single pint plus a water bottle I could use if needed.  It wasn't.