Which Pyramid Headliners will you be going to watch?

plaskins

Which Pyramid Headliners will you be going to watch?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pyramid Headliners will you be going to watch?

• Dua Lipa
    • Coldplay
    • SZA
    • None

Probably see Dua, other two in particular are not for me.

Coldplay put on a good show but their music just isn't to my taste.

SZA never actually heard one of her songs even in the background, totally out of leftfield as a booking - tried her stuff on spotify again not for me.

But as it's my second time, I'm actually happy to be seeing headliners on other stages.

58 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Idles/ Coldplay(possibly)/ Justice 

When you lay it out like that, that's a decent trio. Idles headlining Other will be a proper Glastonbury moment, you know you're getting a guaranteed polished set from Coldplay and if Justice's show is anything like 2017, it'll be the perfect way to close the weekend out. Yeah, I'd have some of that

• Upvote 1

Still haven't changed my mind that it is a weak line-up overall, but headliner time is incredibly strong for me.

Will be doing Dua / Coldplay / Justice which will easily be the best trio in my 3 years going.

Not happy I will have to miss Jessie Ware and London Grammar - but that's Glasto for you.

Jessie was great on The Park in 2022, and with a new album since then she will be fantastic on West Holts.

9 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Still haven't changed my mind that it is a weak line-up overall, but headliner time is incredibly strong for me.

Will be doing Dua / Coldplay / Justice which will easily be the best trio in my 3 years going.

Not happy I will have to miss Jessie Ware and London Grammar - but that's Glasto for you.

Jessie was great on The Park in 2022, and with a new album since then she will be fantastic on West Holts.

Yep Jessie is my only one that I think I can already absolutely confirm. Current thinking will be Michael Kiwanuka, Little Simz and then off to West Holts for a Saturday night disco. Her tour dates have conspired against me every time she has been to Manchester and the clash with Macca last time was a killer for me so I am incredibly happy about this.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:43 PM, -TLR- said:

will prob watch / listen to Coldplay from the tent.

Where's your tent at old son... there's no row mead anymore 😔

3 hours ago, circus92 said:

Apologies for the pedantry, but you haven't seen the overall line up yet 😜

funny how coldplay get slated on here 24/7 and yet have to most votes

planning to do dua 100% and coldplay maybe like 50%, depends if i can convince mates to see someone else / early SEC

46 minutes ago, gfa said:

funny how coldplay get slated on here 24/7 and yet have to most votes

planning to do dua 100% and coldplay maybe like 50%, depends if i can convince mates to see someone else / early SEC

It’s weirdly fashionable across the internet … there’s quite a lot of people stick up for them also the haters will shout loudest