Poster Drop day

Crazyfool01

Emily revealed the poster will drop next week so which day will it be ? predictions / wild guesses below   

246 members have voted

1. 1. Emily revealed the poster will drop next week so which day will it be ? predictions / wild guesses below

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Happy Birthday! 
What are your top 5 lineup poster birthday wishes?

Thanks! Honestly, no idea really!

I'm mainly just hoping Coldplay aren't headlining 😂

Just now, K2SO said:

The beauty of the Glastonbury crowd, we're all so different... I really hope they are.

So many rumours it seems like they must be but I'm worried they were a smokescreen and I won't get to see them.

I'll check in with you on poster day and see how many you're happy with 😄

7 hours ago, K2SO said:

I’m kind of hoping they are - not because I want to see them (I might do) but if I want to watch anyone else it should be easy to do as most people will be at Coldplay.

Fun will be had whatever I watch and wherever I am 

In all seriousness there is a print version of NME. It was resurrected last year and is printed in very limited numbers you have to join an online waiting room when it is released I think it is monthly or bi monthly and £10 an issue. 

I've not bought one but it is still a thing (after not being a thing for many years).

23 hours ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

In all seriousness there is a print version of NME. It was resurrected last year and is printed in very limited numbers you have to join an online waiting room when it is released I think it is monthly or bi monthly and £10 an issue. 

I've not bought one but it is still a thing (after not being a thing for many years).

They’ll be bringing back vinyl next. 😉

oxfam window needs watched today, personally I’d wait until it gets dark and project the poster image on the Tower on the top of the Tor. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

oxfam window needs watched today, personally I’d wait until it gets dark and project the poster image on the Tower on the top of the Tor. 

Sorry, but it's pissing down here so I'm not going out to check.
I apologse for my lack of committment.

• Like 1

Being a pessimist, when Emily said “next week” I naturally just assumed it would be as late as possible in the week so anything before that will be a nice surprise.

Excited to get listening to the poster acts over the weekend though.

Just now, DareToDibble said:

Being a pessimist, when Emily said “next week” I naturally just assumed it would be as late as possible in the week so anything before that will be a nice surprise.

Excited to get listening to the poster acts over the weekend though.

As a pessimist, there's always the possibility that "next week" is up to and including 23:59 on Sunday 17th - in which case you won't have much time to get that listening in.