Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

Just now, Cheuky said:

Did anyone managed to get the two URL's so that we can have a go at predicting Sunday's one?

that doesn't matter anymore, even if you are on the main page and you get a session you can just click through and it holds it. I've just experienced it now, and could go into the Wednesday or Thursday sale.

I got through to enter reg details and it didn't recognise one of my friends.  I carried on for the other person I was trying for but there was no coach options available.  I literally tried every location to see if there were any at all.

Gives me a bit of hope for Sunday.

No joy on the laptop, 4G got me through 

7 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Sold out 18 mins

It was quicker than that I think. I was through to booking page within a few minutes and had checked every departure town in england for wednesday by 6.12 and got 'no shows available' when I tried the thursday page

4G here too. Unfortunately the coach sale interface on mobile is HORRIBLE! So much scrolling up and down to find a coach opening only to find they’d sold out by the time I hit purchase. If there are any spots in the spreadsheet for Sunday I’d love my friends to be added - they haven’t been since 2017 despite trying every year ☹️

24 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

It was quicker than that I think. I was through to booking page within a few minutes and had checked every departure town in england for wednesday by 6.12 and got 'no shows available' when I tried the thursday page

It was.  I was in - but unable to buy anything - long before the sold out page was up.

26 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

Sometimes odd ones drop in so may not have officially sold out 

21 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

It was.  I was in - but unable to buy anything - long before the sold out page was up.

Yeah, I was in as were a bunch of our group by about 6.03 and we still weren’t able to get any tickets through.

12 minutes ago, Looother said:

Excuse the newbie question but does this kind of collective efest ticket-buying business happen for the initial ticket sale, or is that just survival of the fittest/luckiest?

It happens for the initial sale too. Usually a couple of posters running spreadsheets. Just as mad a scramble;  there are more tickets but also more people after them.  You have to commit to your group on the spreadsheet, as do other people trying for you.  If someone buys a ticket just for you it will cause the group transaction to fail and scupper the chances of the rest of the group.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Yeah, I was in as were a bunch of our group by about 6.03 and we still weren’t able to get any tickets through.

Congratulations to those who got them. I do however detect a hint from reading here and elsewhere  that less than usual were successful. Many seem to have go to the booking page quite easily and early only to find them sold out.

Posted (edited)

I HAVE 1 (ONE) SPACE FOR SUNDAY FREE

Any takers message me ASAP. I will update this page when it is filled.

I will also accept 2 more full groups of 4 ONLY. I need those requests in by tomorrow night.

I would love some more helpers too if possible. If you want to help message on here and I will get back to you ASAP to add you into the group chat and give you sheet access. All helper requests must be in by 13:00 on Saturday.

Edited by MatthewTurner
  • Like 1