Glastonbury 2024 - Main sale success poll  

404 members have voted

1. 1. How many of your groups got the golden tickets

• 100%
    • 50%-99%
    • 25%-49%
    • 1%-24%
    • 0%

Nothing yet again - every year I am unsuccessful, I just think of how lucky I was with a run a 7 straight festivals in my teens/twenties.

Our group have this morning decided we probably won’t try again going forward. Even if a couple of us get through, the chance of all 12 of us getting lucky is very very slim. Even if I don’t end up going back to the farm ever again, those memories can never be taken away! 

I resent the festival allowing groups of 6 at a time. Individuals like me don’t stand a chance when people are working together to buy up blocks of tickets.

This is one disappointment too far for me. I’m done with this festival now. It’s too stressful worrying about the sale for weeks in the run up to it, and the crushing disappointment when you get absolutely nowhere gets worse with every passing year.

Guess I’ll be heading abroad at the end of June. 

10 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Not a sniff myself now for over 5 years. However a mate in Chester who I'm on the list for managed to get them again for about the 5th year running... Answer: if you wan't Glasto tix, move to Chester! It honestly does seem to be a high success region.

I can confirm that about 7 miles away is not!!