All Points East 2024

stanh

8 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

I assume it depends on the lineup each day, I ended up getting tickets for less than £20 for every day in 2019. Edit - meant to say every day but the Strokes, think that might have been the only one that sold out

How well wil Loyle Carner sell, I like him but its a big capacity show no?

I reckon it will sell well. Managed to get tickets for his birthday gig for the Royal Albert Hall and it was rammed, people trying to buy tickets off of us etc. I was a very affluent demographic as well, so right up the Victora Park vibe. 

19 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

I assume it depends on the lineup each day, I ended up getting tickets for less than £20 for every day in 2019. Edit - meant to say every day but the Strokes, think that might have been the only one that sold out

How well wil Loyle Carner sell, I like him but its a big capacity show no?

It will do well but definitely won't sell out

53 minutes ago, dreadpirateroberts said:

Hey everyone! First time poster. I have tickets to one of the TS shows at Wembley in August, so I am trying to plan a trip around that. It so happens to fall on the APE weekends. Other than Loyle, anyone have any inklings on who else might play?

LCD Soundsystem I've seen thrown about a lot as one of the headliners.

On 11/22/2023 at 3:01 PM, dreadpirateroberts said:

Hey everyone! First time poster. I have tickets to one of the TS shows at Wembley in August, so I am trying to plan a trip around that. It so happens to fall on the APE weekends. Other than Loyle, anyone have any inklings on who else might play?

Notoriously difficult to predict. Seems often to be artists not on the main festival merry go round...