Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

19 hours ago, LazyDavid said:

✌️You are who I aspire to be when I reach that age! 😁

My first one I think was 2014 and it's so different now!

🤣 been to a festival every year (apart from 2020🤦🏼‍♂️) since 1989, and no plans on stopping yet! 🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks like clues being sent out soon, saw this on facebook.

Right then, Truckers, let's do this... who wants to see the 2024 Line Up before anyone else!?
Hit the link, sign up and you may get a surprise in the post from us

May be an image of text that says "TRUCKFESTIVAL TRUCK 26 28 JULY NOA KNOW WHAT'S COMING SIGN UP FOR A TREAT!"

Edited by Dales

1 hour ago, Dales said:

"Got some news dropping tomorrow 👀"

Hoping its confirming that Jamie T and The Streets are not the headliners 😄

It’ll be the usual… announcement of the announcement with the lineup coming thurs/friday I guess 

30 minutes ago, sisco said:

It’ll be the usual… announcement of the announcement with the lineup coming thurs/friday I guess 

Yeah makes sense. No point in getting people to sign up for for posted clues/gifts and then giving names before the hoped for buzz etc.

Just gonna make a prediction. Cause why not! Could really see it just alot of lesser billed Victorious acts 

Thursday : IDLES

Friday : Wet Leg 

Sat: Jamie T 

Sunday: LCD Soundsystem 

Could be banging.  IDLES haven’t headlined yet and arnt quite growing with the rate of the festival like everyone thought they would a couple years ago so Thursday would a an ideal slot. Think Wet Leg could be a banging shout for a female headliner there obvs banging and the perfect booking size for a Friday headline. Jamie T is crème de la crème Truck fest, gotta happen. And LCD although an outside shout he’s not been announced as an exclusive for APE so it’s a shout. 

Edited by Dim Sum

51 minutes ago, Dim Sum said:

Just gonna make a prediction. Cause why not! Could really see it just alot of lesser billed Victorious acts 

Thursday : IDLES

Friday : Wet Leg 

Sat: Jamie T 

Sunday: LCD Soundsystem 

Could be banging.  IDLES haven’t headlined yet and arnt quite growing with the rate of the festival like everyone thought they would a couple years ago so Thursday would a an ideal slot. Think Wet Leg could be a banging shout for a female headliner there obvs banging and the perfect booking size for a Friday headline. Jamie T is crème de la crème Truck fest, gotta happen. And LCD although an outside shout he’s not been announced as an exclusive for APE so it’s a shout. 

Do the youth know LCD soundsystem? 😆

9 minutes ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

Not sure if this is an old line up they’re using for promo or if this is 2024, looks like Jamie T and Wet Leg to me regardless, can’t make out the other names

46120621-FC6F-451A-AA00-ABDDA14F8F1A.jpeg

IDLES

35 minutes ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

Not sure if this is an old line up they’re using for promo or if this is 2024, looks like Jamie T and Wet Leg to me regardless, can’t make out the other names

46120621-FC6F-451A-AA00-ABDDA14F8F1A.jpeg

24 minutes ago, foolee said:

IDLES

I think that's Jamie T, Wet Leg and Milburn

IDLES Twin Atlantic 

If so, absolutely no chance for me.

1 minute ago, Bring Da Ruckus said:

Surely Milburn and Twin Atlantic aren’t commanding top of the line up slots, other three are spot on though

Twin Atlantic for a Thursday sub slot.

That writing on too right looks very Milburn like and there aren't loads of bands that use font like they do and have the taller letter as they do. 

3 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Twin Atlantic for a Thursday sub slot.

That writing on too right looks very Milburn like and there aren't loads of bands that use font like they do and have the taller letter as they do. 

Who on earth are Milburn

Edited by sisco
  • Like 3

I thought top right looked a bit like The Libertines, looks like a little "The" just above the long bit

Not sure on that being Twin Atlantic, decent band but the slot seems too big, for reference Swim Deep were subbing the Thursday last year and they were just highlighted red in the main bulk