Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

4 hours ago, Jack01825 said:

when do we usually here about 1st lineup on this one?

all superstruct ones (kendal, truck, victorious etc) seem to come around a similar time. can be before new year, can be after.

Hard to say currently, none of their obvious headliners seem to be touring so don't have tickets they need to shift, so maybe pre xmas?

On 11/9/2023 at 4:17 PM, gfa said:

all superstruct ones (kendal, truck, victorious etc) seem to come around a similar time. can be before new year, can be after.

Hard to say currently, none of their obvious headliners seem to be touring so don't have tickets they need to shift, so maybe pre xmas?

I don't think Truck has announced any lineups pre-Christmas for the past few years? Haven't checked before 2019

No reason to suspect it'll be before Feb/Jan at absolute earliest I'd say.

On 11/20/2023 at 8:19 AM, sisco said:

I’d say 2 of the obvious names for these sort of evebye and maybe even Boardmasters too is Jamie T and Jamiraqoui

Absolutely no chance with Jamiraqoui - field would be empty.

I'd say Jamie T in with a shot and Libertines one to keep an eye on- played before, new record out next year etc.

21 hours ago, Mcbatesman said:

85% of the people there wouldn't have a clue who he was

Y Not booked him recently i think and has a broadly similar demographic

Superstruct fests often get 1 older headliner that the 20 year olds will not really care about, so not too ridiculous

hardly a strong booking there or one i'd want, a lot of my mates are going so once lineup is out unless its utter shite i'll be giving truck a go 🙂

1 hour ago, Nobby's Old Boots said:

Absolutely no chance with Jamiraqoui - field would be empty.

I'd say Jamie T in with a shot and Libertines one to keep an eye on- played before, new record out next year etc.

Same person who went down well at Victorious.  I’d say there’s a chance myself (for Kendall too tbf)