BST 2024

stanh

14 hours ago, cdm22 said:

Does he ever not have a face you want to slap? 😁

😂 I've always thought so, but this year he became a major supporter of TfG, so his heart's probably in the right place. Probably expect some tickets via that route at some point.

7 hours ago, On The Blend said:

Good Lord. I grew up in Staffordshire so Robbie is a local hero but f**k me I'd rather admit that Southerners are pronouncing book correctly than pay £200+ quid for this gig...

This is standard BST prices.

Starting at £80 + BF is actually cheaper than usual even

48 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Any of the insiders here: Are Pearl Jam doing this on 28/29 June or the O2?

I'm not an insider, just repeating what I read in the Glastonbury thread which was that the rumours are PJ are doing 2 days at BST again 28/29 June.  Also rumoured to do a Manchester date on 25 June.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, glimmers_of_hope said:

I'm not an insider, just repeating what I read in the Glastonbury thread which was that the rumours are PJ are doing 2 days at BST again 28/29 June.  Also rumoured to do a Manchester date on 25 June.

I would say that it will be the O2. 

On 12/7/2023 at 1:27 PM, glimmers_of_hope said:

Pearl Jam just posted a video of them at Hyde Park saying a big hint to join Ten Club. Last time this meant you got exclusive tickets in the circle for about £65. 

think I will be joining ten club again! Unless you can just borrow someone else’s code? Any ideas Pearl Jam fans?

• Upvote 1

On 12/14/2023 at 4:50 AM, danbailey80 said:

Pearl Jam just posted a video of them at Hyde Park saying a big hint to join Ten Club. Last time this meant you got exclusive tickets in the circle for about £65. 

think I will be joining ten club again! Unless you can just borrow someone else’s code? Any ideas Pearl Jam fans?

From what I remember it was a special link + a code.

In all honesty the 10c membership has kinda lost its value unless you plan on travelling to America for shows where they play more often. They used to send out vinyl records and t shirts with the membership, but they've stopped that now, and the shipping costs from the website to UK are crap, so anything '10c exclusive' nearly doubles in price to shop to the UK. 

But the ten club circle was the same price as general admission. 

Absolute bargain because they did a discount for 2 days and a discount for the rescheduling from 2020. 

Id much prefer 2 days at BST than 2 nights at the O2, although I'm not over the moon about the Glastonbury clash(hoping for a resale ticket)

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys, so any news about Paul mccartney?
His "Got back tour" didin't have a UK/Europe leg yet (only glasto 2022). He just did a Mexican/Brazilian/Australian tour as well, so he's active.
 I can imagine that he will do a summer tour next year - and fits BST type of headliner.
Any rumours about it? or even do you guys know any rumour about a Macca summer tour?
thanks

Edited by douglasmanso