BST 2024

stanh

14 minutes ago, neil999 said:

Got nicks tickets had to get early access as gen admission all gone, which basically means pay more to get in earlier so that we then spend more money in the venue..Great hahaaha

You don't have to go in earlier

1 minute ago, neil999 said:

I am aware of that, there's just no obvious benefit...I guess i should have got tickets earlier...

just checking 🙂 

• Like 1

Seems like the year of the stadium show. AAA acts doing their own stadium shows and having their own stage set up. Festivals seem to have struggled big time with getting AAA headliners, BST included. I'm sure each act at BST has a great fanbase, but for the first time in years I'm out. Hopefully will be back in 2025!

On 3/13/2024 at 3:54 PM, bingobear said:

indeed. though currently general admission selling at tier 4 for around £112 each so people must be buying 

Morgan is definitely the one I've seen most people I follow on my Instagram say they have tickets to. Admittedly that's 3/4, but it is still enough.

On 3/23/2024 at 9:36 PM, charlierc said:

How long does it take for this lot to announce some of the extra support acts?

Weighing up if I could go to the Kings of Leon show with a few more interesting names on the bill below.

They’ll announce them when they think they need a ticket buying boost, so differs on a case by case basis.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2024 at 8:17 AM, GrumpyRaver said:

They’ll announce them when they think they need a ticket buying boost, so differs on a case by case basis.

Sure. I guess they'll be announced eventually, but closer to the date.

I'm less sure on how many they might add, mind.

• 2 weeks later...