So anyone adamant they are not going next year ?

cidy

There is something quite beautiful about reaching into your bag halfway through a set and pulling out a fresh can.

I've got one of these, enough room for cans, fleece/raincoat if needed. Once it's empty it folds away into a tiny little bag that I just clip onto my shorts.

1187683700_Screenshot_20230823_114933_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.44fccc195dcedc65272541f555cdd8a5.jpg

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There is something quite beautiful about reaching into your bag halfway through a set and pulling out a fresh can.

I've got one of these, enough room for cans, fleece/raincoat if needed. Once it's empty it folds away into a tiny little bag that I just clip onto my shorts.

I don't drink beer so guess that helps. Don't need as much wine and whiskey.

35 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

1187683700_Screenshot_20230823_114933_AmazonShopping.thumb.jpg.44fccc195dcedc65272541f555cdd8a5.jpg

There's not much in life that beats the sheer thrill of cracking open a strategically deployed can of 11% imperial stout just as your headliner takes to the stage 😄 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Weighing on the the bag debate I’ve always found the free ones you get on entry and/or the Guardian ones to be ample for a hoodie/waterproof, few cans, suncream, fags and any other requirements.

Entrance ones are big enough for sure, but a small backpack is way more comfortable. (The Guardian backpack ones are pretty good though)

14 hours ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Weighing on the the bag debate I’ve always found the free ones you get on entry and/or the Guardian ones to be ample for a hoodie/waterproof, few cans, suncream, fags and any other requirements.

I liked the Guardian ones with the drawstring. When they went full schoolbag straps they lost me in favour of combat short pockets.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I reckon the nearer we get to ticket day the lure of the festival will be too great for many who may be currently undecided 😉😊

i'm out already by not updating my registration.

• 1 month later...

I have this dilemma each year. I get a free ticket each year and have parking in the village. but due to issues with my knees, it get increasing difficult each year. I love this festival, but this year, I wasn't able to visit much of the site and did feel I missed out. Maybe this year was the last.