5 hours ago, ParanoidTourist said:

What do we think of Paul McCartney? He headlined Glastonbury in 2022 and has resumed his Got back-tour. Would probably be the last chance to see one from the Beatles. 

He was awesome last time around, so that would be great!

• Upvote 1

Would be great if RATM come over here, they are probably the most unpredictable name at the moment, together with SOAD. I spoke with people that work with RATM a month ago, and there are never any plans, and then at one moment Zach decides he wants to tour, and tour comes along in 1 week. So who knows, back then they told me no RATM in 2024, but that might have changed.

13 hours ago, Andrej said:

I spoke with people that work with RATM a month ago, and there are never any plans, and then at one moment Zach decides he wants to tour, and tour comes along in 1 week. 

Got the same info yesterday from a guy who works for booking agency which had arranged RATM concert in 2022 and he said there is no news about RATM

1 hour ago, matrainertje said:

Royal Blood again? 😅

Werchter aren’t adverse to booking headliner bands from one year to the next, never mind bands of Royal Blood’s size. 

Foos/QOTSA/Royal Blood would be a very solid day though, even though I worry they’d skim it and do Foos/Royal Blood

Do you know why band prefer to tour in UK and US than in Europe.

Blink 182, Green Day, Fall out Boy will tour during spring and summer in US. Foo fighters have already announce UK and US tour but nothing in Europe (apart Helfest). 

Even a band like Royal Blood will don't play an arena tour for their new album and will do only a few festivals in Europe.

Maybe the market in US is more interesting than in UE.

17 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Werchter aren’t adverse to booking headliner bands from one year to the next, never mind bands of Royal Blood’s size. 

Foos/QOTSA/Royal Blood would be a very solid day though, even though I worry they’d skim it and do Foos/Royal Blood

This is the Werchter that literally just had two years of Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining right?

11 minutes ago, P.bintein said:

Blink 182, Green Day, Fall out Boy will tour during spring and summer in US. Foo fighters have already announce UK and US tour but nothing in Europe (apart Helfest). 

Even a band like Royal Blood will don't play an arena tour for their new album and will do only a few festivals in Europe.

Feels like most bands were using UK crews for European tours and Brexit has been a total pain in the arse for organising it. Or maybe they like just announcing UK stuff first and leave Europe until down the line.

I don't think any two bands are going to be alike with this stuff.

6 minutes ago, charlierc said:

This is the Werchter that literally just had two years of Red Hot Chili Peppers headlining right?

Yeah sorry, I was trying to make the point that Werchter will book headliners two years off the bounce if it makes them money (Florence and the Machine 2015/16, RHCP last year/22, KOL seemingly every year between 2008-2014)

Apologies if it didn’t come across as such haha

2 hours ago, P.bintein said:

Blink will still come over for Reading/Leeds and a few others in Europe.

Its still mentally earlier for announcements for European festivals as well, not even November. We know Green Day are coming over as well. I'd imagine Fall Out Boy will be over. We have the biggest festivals announcing next week as well.Have some patience!

24 minutes ago, gingerevans84 said:

Blink will still come over for Reading/Leeds and a few others in Europe.

Its still mentally earlier for announcements for European festivals as well, not even November. We know Green Day are coming over as well. I'd imagine Fall Out Boy will be over. We have the biggest festivals announcing next week as well.Have some patience!

Aren't FOB touring EU right now?